Tit For Tat

My boyfriend and I had been dating for over three months – we had both finally surpassed our previous benchmarks – and everything was going rather well. I had dated some real pieces of shit before, but the man I was with now was different and real. When we first started dating I had made the conscious decision to change my ways and not have sex for the entire summer. After three dates – the second and third consisting of oral sex – I was being teased and pushed to my limits, so I finally told him to just fuck me. We both wanted each other and if he was going to stick around long-term, I figured I could at least stop my promiscuous ways of sleeping with anything that walked.

Before him, I would pretty much "date" anyone who would give me the tiniest bit of attention, even if it was just for a weekend. I guess you could say I was a slut, or maybe just naive – as most eighteen year old girls are. I had been cheated on by my ex and it was still rather fresh in mind, which spilled over into the best relationship I had ever had. My boyfriend gave me his virginity because I made him feel safe and didn't pressure him into sex at all. My decision to not have sex all summer went out the window, but at least the amount of sexual partners I could have would be drastically reduced. A couple of scares from the doctor saying I have a sexually transmitted infection was definitely motivation to change my ways as well.

Little did he know, I was checking his phone regularly; going through texts, Facebook and anything else that looked suspicious to me. I knew all the tricks because guys had used them on me my entire life. Nothing was hidden though, he didn't delete anything, but he never told me about it either. I called him out on some conversations he was having with other girls and he said they were joking around – nothing serious. Due to my past being full of liars, I never really gave him the benefit of the doubt, nor truly forgave him for "cheating" on me through messages with his female "friends".

I tried breaking up with him after I found the first few messages, but he insisted I was overreacting and taking things out of context. All my female friends said he didn't deserve me and I believed them. Looking back, I guess I never really thought for myself. The day I asked him to come over to have "the talk", I was already moving on by calling up an old fuck buddy to screw that night. Think what you want, but I have a lot of demons that I choose to live with instead of getting the help I need. Maybe one day I'll have the money for therapy...

Then came some more rough patches, involving emails from a girl he had once spoken to from a dating site and even his ex who wanted to go for coffee. All of these threats were coming for my sweetheart of a man who seemed to be rather weak – perhaps I just mistook it for being overly nice, but it's too late now.

My ex girlfriend had texted me during this rough patch – yes, I'm bi-sexual – and she suggested going for a couple of drinks to clear my head and talk about things. It wasn't the smartest decision I had made in my life – bearing in mind I was drinking underage because the local bar never checked for ID – and led to her and I arriving back at my place in a taxi, drunk and giddy.

At first we went to my room and cuddled on the bed while we watched some American Dad, but that soon turned to old feelings. My ex girlfriend was a bit chubby, with dark, shoulder-length hair and was much shorter than myself. I loved eating her pussy – I actually preferred the taste of pussy over dick to be honest – and since my boyfriend was "cheating" on me online, I figured I deserved some undivided attention from my ex.

One flirty look turned to a sloppy kiss and then to us grabbing each other's breasts. I stopped midway through to put on a long movie about space as background noise and then stripped down before returning to the bed. She undressed as well and I watched as she slipped her jeans off, revealing cute, black lace panties. The female body is so beautiful and yet I sometimes wondered why I was still attracted to men. I guess having a dick drilled deep into my pussy by a strong man was something a woman could never compete with, but there were other tricks they knew of – my ex knew them and so did I. As she finished removing her matching bra, I climbed back onto the bed and tied my hair back with a hair elastic.

Her breasts were so nice and round, which sometimes made me jealous of my big saggy ones that she enjoyed playing with. Laying down on top of her, our smooth skin touching, a shiver ran down my spine. I hadn't checked my phone all night and wondered if my boyfriend had even bothered to text me. He didn't have to know about this and besides, it's not like I was having sex with some other guy.

We kissed for quite some time as we rubbed one another's wet pussy, our breasts squished together on top of the other like bread dough. I was determined to not feel guilty about anything as I then moved down to eat her out. Her clean-shaven pussy was just as I remembered it from when we dated: smooth, a bit puffy, tight lips and tasted so sweet. I licked her lips as I rubbed her clit with my pointer finger, causing her to moan quietly out of growing pleasure. I looked up at her to see that she was rubbing her tits, head tilted sideways as she braced herself for an impending orgasm of many.

I locked my mouth around her pussy lips and began to suck as she began to squirt into my mouth. She tasted so much better than any man I had been with – all those web articles talking about eating fruit was complete bullshit. I then stuck two of my fingers in her pussy as I licked her clit to pleasure her one final time before switching. She came without much warning and squirted all over my face. Laughing, she apologized and I got a kleenex to wipe my face clean.

Returning to the bed, I laid down on my back and spread my legs for her to pleasure me. When we dated we had strap-ons and other toys that made the sex all that much better, but I wasn't complaining about a drunk, short-notice fuck with the ex. As she licked my pussy I wondered why my boyfriend couldn't be watching and learning a thing, or too. In the moment I had completely forgotten that I took his virginity and belittled him in my head the entire time as I orgasmed with my ex.

She was so good at sliding her tongue all over my pussy; drawing figure eights and circles, up and down, in and out. I lost track of how many times I came before the movie was even halfway through. Breathing heavily, I was exhausted from cumming so much and my legs were rather shaky as well. My ex looked up at me as she slowed down and then eventually stopped as the blanket of a sleepy drunk came over her eyes. I was more than satisfied and I closed my legs, inviting her to lay next to me as we both fell asleep. After a few minutes of silence she spoke to me.

"So what about your boyfriend?"

"I suppose we're even now. I'll text him in the morning saying I forgive him."