Regretted Encore

After avoiding my girlfriend for most of the Christmas holidays, I had been able to make it without selling myself out. I made up excuses to not visit her at her parent's place up north, when in reality I couldn't stand to look her in the eyes after what her roommate and I had done. Sure, it was blackmail at its finest, but she wouldn't care. She was the type of woman you would not want to cheat on if you knew what was best for you. We even got into a fight over the phone because the guilt was getting the better of me. I thought, maybe it will be best if I just force her to leave me now by being stupid. I couldn't follow through though. I loved her, with all my heart, even after what I had done in her bedroom behind her back. I was so torn up inside, but I held on until after Christmas and our trip to Ottawa.

A couple weeks after we got back, we planned a party at her house with a couple of her friends and her sister. The night of the party, which inevitably led to us all getting drunk, did not go as I had imagined it. I thought that if I could make it through this, I'd chalk up the blackmail incident as just a bad nightmare and put it behind me. As everyone began to come over though, they realized that there wasn't enough alcohol and they still needed to pick up my girlfriend's sister from work. While everyone left to go get her and more alcohol on the way back, I was left alone again with the butterface roommate. My girlfriend was stoned and happily left me alone with her, not realizing that the thirty minutes they would be gone would be just long enough for butterface and I to contemplate another cheating session.

"I'd give you a blowjob like I promised, but we have enough time for you to fuck me instead," she yells over to me, as she watches the car loaded with girlfriend and company back out of the driveway. I sighed as I sat on the couch, thinking about what would happen if we didn't actually have the full thirty minutes. As she walked over to me, hands on her hips, I gave her my answer.

"Fuck it, quicky it is." Her unattractive toothy smile was what I got in response, but I knew her butt was worth it; at least one last time anyway. She locked the house door as a precaution and then I followed her to her room. She quickly pulled off her black yoga pants to reveal a cute leopard print thong. As I undid my belt and dropped my pants, she rummaged through a dresser drawer and then pulled out a condom for me. I quickly tore it open and put it on my fully erect dick. Seeing her nice round ass should have been enough for any straight man to get a full hard-on.

She then got down on her knees and laid her arms and head on the bed just like the first time in my girlfriend's bedroom. As I got down to my knees to put it in, I rubbed my dick on her pussy and noticed that she was quite wet. Her leopard print thong was a good indication of the animal my big dick had turned her into. Pushing her thong slightly to the side, I slid my dick in her pussy and started pounding her. Holding onto her waist and watching her ass jiggle was something I wished to do again once more and now it was finally happening. I smacked her ass a few times like I did with my girlfriend, but didn't dare pull on her hair.

What was I doing? Her mixed coloured hair of brown with blonde streaks wasn't attractive and she was such a slob as well. I began to feel regret coarse through my veins as I continued to pound her from behind, making her moan into the sheets of her own accord. My girlfriend was everything that I wanted in a woman and now here I was cheating again, this time of my own free will. I knew the initial blackmail was difficult to get out of, but now I was on a downward spiral. I couldn't believe what butterface had turned me into; a cheater.

As I checked the time on the clock, I realized we had only been going at it for ten minutes, but it was enough for me. I was actually becoming more and more sick with myself after every thrust into the pussy that was not of the woman I loved. I told her to get up on the bed on her stomach and she quickly obliged. Inserting my dick into her pussy again, I fucked her as hard as possible as if I was going to fuck the guilt and regret out of myself. She clenched the bed sheets as I continued my endless assault on her pussy and held myself just above her back. Pounding her from behind, using mainly my pelvic muscles, I was finally ready to cum. As I blew my load inside of her, I remembered the condom was the only thing keeping me safe from making another mistake. Sweaty and breathing heavily, I pulled out and then ran to the bathroom with my clothes.

Flushing the condom down the toilet, I got dressed and wiped the sweat from my face. Looking into the bathroom mirror, I looked into the eyes of the man staring back at me. His bluish, green eyes seemed darker, as if contaminated by the growing sins he was committing. What had I become? This was not the man I was growing up, nor was this the man my girlfriend fell in love with. I was a piece of shit, that's what I was now. I didn't deserve her and I knew it. I loved her though... but how could I face her now after this? I had become just like her last ex and now I was no better than any other man alive. It was butterface that did this to me. She gave me that ultimatum and said I'd lose my girlfriend either way. Maybe I should have just said no and walked away knowing that I was still a good man. I'd at least know that I wasn't reduced to such an animal because of someone else's sexual desires and inability to keep their legs shut. For God's sake, what had I done? I hated myself more and more after each passing second I stared into that mirror. I felt like smashing my face against it, then if it broke I could kill myself with one of the shards.

I sighed deeply, realizing that I was letting aggression take control of me. My face changed from anger to disgust and shame. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror anymore. I was a complete and utter failure. I know my girlfriend and I had our problems to deal with in the relationship, but this... this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I would wait for the day to come when she would leave me. My heart would break, but I deserved it. I was a good man, but now... I was just a man. No different than those who deliberately go looking to cheat and hide it from those women who are over trusting. Tears began to fall from my face as the dreams of having kids with my girlfriend slowly faded from my mind. It was over and I knew it. The only thing I could do now, was to open another beer and wait for everyone to get back.