The Wait

I hadn't seen her in two weeks and it was killing me inside. Sure, I was horny, I longed to be inside her.... but I loved her – I do love her. From the way she smiles with her near perfect teeth, the way her lips curl just before they press against mine, or the way her green eyes pierce through my soul every time she looked at me. Her long, blonde, wavy hair was something I always loved about her. She took pride in it as if it were being judged at a beauty pageant every day that she awoke. Her cheeks were soft and I loved holding them as we kissed for what seemed to be never long enough. She was always self-conscious of her bright blonde, nearly invisible eyebrows, but to be honest, whether they were drawn on or not, I still saw her for her. She was tall – heck, just an inch taller than me and I was six feet on the dot. I didn't mind though because she was my partner, my equal, someone I considered to be my mirror image in female form. I liked that I didn't have to look down upon her; things were always face to face like they should be. I'm babbling, I know... I'll cut to the chase so I don't bore you anymore with our love story and how perfect a woman I have.

It was a Friday night, her roommates were either working until the early morning, or had gone away for the weekend. There were going to be no interruptions, we had the house to ourselves and we were going to take full advantage. I had already showered and shaved and wore a t-shirt that would easily come off for sex. I wore one of my favourite black boxer briefs and doused my chest and treasure trail in my cologne. The drive to her house felt like an eternity, but once I was there I couldn't contain myself. I quickly locked the car and ran to the door, knocking twice and entering. She poked her head out from her room and said, "Hello", as if to not show what she was wearing. I took my shoes off and hung up my coat once I was in her room.

She was wearing her black floral housecoat that left most to the imagination. She wore the black stockings I had bought for her months ago and half of her hair was pinned back. She looked flawless. Her makeup was perfect... I had seen her like this before, but this time, I swear she put in extra effort. I smiled at her, she smiled back and we embraced as we locked lips. "Are you ready?" she asked. I smiled and laughed.

"I've never been more ready". I wasn't one to need a lot of foreplay to get hard. Before she had completely taken off her housecoat, I was nearly fully erect. She wore dark gray panties with garters and a black bustier. Her breasts were big – bigger than most – and her cleavage was a sight to be seen. I was never one for large breasts though, I preferred a nice ass – which she had of course. She went over to her bed, which was covered in rose petals, something we had never done before. Laying down on her back, she beckoned me with her finger. I went over to her bed and undid my belt. She smiled...

My pants always got in the way, so she preferred that I give her a hand. I laid them down by her bed and then gently laid my body on top of hers. I had a leg on either side of her left leg, leaving ample access to my crotch. I gazed into her eyes and her into mine, we both smiled and started kissing passionately. She ran her hands up under my shirt and soon had it off. Caressing my sides, she urged on the next step. I ran my fingers on what skin the bustier didn't cover and soon found myself rubbing the smooth, top section just under her panties. She moaned and moved her right hand down my boxer briefs. She found my fully erect dick and started stroking it. I breathed in slowly as I looked into her eyes and began my hand's slow descent to her clit. I rubbed it momentarily with my middle finger and then found myself reaching further.

She was soaking wet... my dick pulsed and she knew we couldn't wait much longer. I slowly inserted my middle finger and starting kissing her again. She stopped and whispered. "Please baby, it's been too long for a lot of foreplay, just fuck me". I smiled and removed my finger. Moving onto my knees I removed my briefs so that just my socks remained. I moved into a position on one knee where she could suck my dick. It felt so good to be with her again. She spit on it and rubbed the saliva around on the head of my dick. She always told me I was big enough to hurt her at full thrust, but not a giant that caused uncomfortable pain. I noticed she had moved her panties to one side when she stopped lubing my dick. She wanted me inside her and I wanted to be inside her as well.

Slowly rubbing my head on her pussy, I make sure everything was still nice and wet. She was impatient though and put her hands on my waist, directing me to come closer. She then wrapped her long legs around my back and gently forced my dick inside her. I started thrusting at a slow pace, going in only half way and soon all the way in, making her moan. I quickened the pace and thrust harder and as deep as I could go. She continued to moan.

"Oh baby, fuck me". We continued in the same position for a while, but she wanted more control. I quickly found myself on my back, with her devilish grin staring back at me as she slipped my dick inside her. I looked up at her as she slowly went up and down. She looked so sexy in her lingerie, yet was still the same beautiful woman I had fallen in love with. Riding me viciously, her legs soon gave out and they were shaking like crazy. We changed to doggy position and continued ravishing each other.

She pushed her hair to one side and I knew what she wanted. I grabbed it all and held it with both hands. I pulled her head back and fucked her as hard as I possibly could, throwing in a hard slap on the ass when I could.

"Oh bab-yyy" she stuttered as an orgasm was building up. She couldn't concentrate anymore on talking and moaning at the same time. She lost her ability to make words and continued to moan, so that anyone upstairs could probably hear. I could tell she was getting tired and had orgasmed a few times from the shakiness of her legs. I let go of her hair and slide a pillow under her stomach. She laid flat on it and put her legs together. I slowly re-entered her, laying on top of her and then wrapped my arms under hers and held onto her shoulders. I started thrusting again, slowly, then picking up pace. We were both drenched in sweat at this point and I was going to cum inside her soon enough. I kept the rhythm for some time and then picked my moment.

"You ready?" I whispered.

"Cum for me baby", she replied. Within a couple of minutes I was there, one last final thrust inside her and I came. I sighed in relief and tried to catch my breath.

"Mmm" she moaned, half into a pillow. "Think we could do that again in the morning after breakfast?"

"Of course, my love", I laughed in reply. She was amazing, the best woman I'd ever had in my life. As I laid on top of her, sweat holding us together and still inside her, I knew it would never end. We had something no one else had, we had each other and I would love her until the day I died.