Blackmail

It was the middle of winter, heading into the holidays. I had just come home from work after a long day of nine to five. I wanted to eat, shower, masturbate and relax – not in that exact order either. After putting chicken fingers and fries in the oven, I turned on my computer to catch up on sports and other things I had missed throughout the day. Once I had eaten, I watched a video from my favourite porn site and then went for a shower –no water. Well fuck, I had washed my hands no more than thirty minutes ago. I texted my girlfriend to let her know of my predicament and she said I could get her house key before she left for a couple of weeks to be with her family for Christmas.

Fast forward to the middle of the week, I believe it was a Wednesday. My girlfriend was going to be gone for two weeks and I had to take care of myself. To be honest, I didn't have much of a problem with it since she was worth the wait. However, hormones have a funny way of messing up relationships. I went to my girlfriend's place to shower in the afternoon, hoping to avoid her two roommates and not intrude on their space. Unfortunately for me, her roommate – who had a boyfriend – was there. I knocked on the door as I walked in since the handle wasn't locked and found her cooking mac and cheese on the stove.

"Hey," she greeted me.

"Hey, what's up?" I replied. I was more concerned with getting my shower, so I don't recall much else that was said after that. I went to my girlfriend's room and set down my bag and coat. I had shampoo and a loofah in her shower since I was there all the time, so I just took out my towel and made my way to the bathroom. Having running hot water pour over my body was such a nice feeling after not having showered in a couple of days. I was kind of disgusted with myself, so I hadn't even bothered to masturbate either. Turns out, that was a bad idea. When I got out of the shower, I made my way back to her bedroom with my towel wrapped around me and my clothes under my arm. My girlfriend's roommate was leaning against the counter eating her bowl of mac and cheese and out of the corner of my eye I could tell she was eyeballing me. I hurried into the bedroom, laying my clothes on the bed and closed the door. She had a boyfriend, so I really wasn't worried. I wasn't overly attracted to her, but I must admit, her ass was much rounder than my girlfriend's. As I began to dry off, there was a soft knock on the door. I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door slightly. My girlfriend's roommate walked right with her bowl of mac and cheese and set it down on the dresser by the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as panic began to spread over me. I had no clue what she was trying to do, but my girlfriend had a hard enough time trusting me as it was. I never cheated on her, but now it looked as though I might get forced into it. She closed the door and then turned to me.

"I hear you guys all the time from my room," she admitted. "I want to see just how big you really are." Relief passed through my body briefly. She just wanted to curb her curiosity, I could manage that. Just show her what it looks like and no harm done, right? Wrong. She stood there with her hands on her hips, waiting for me to do something. I looked at her, swallowing the lump in my throat and then slowly pulled the towel off. She looked down and her facial expression immediately said it all. I was already semi-hard and it wasn't even because of my own girlfriend.

"Well then," she commented as she stared down at it. She glanced up at me and reached for it. I quickly fell back onto the bed and tried to cover myself up.

"What are you doing?" I asked her again, almost yelling as if for help.

"If you don't let me touch it, I'll tell your girlfriend that you tried to make a move on me." Well fuck, there it was, the blackmail. How was I supposed to get out of this now? If I was good and remained faithful I would get dumped because of a lie and now I was being forced to cheat. I wouldn't be able to look my girlfriend in the eye again without feeling a rush of guilt come over me. Here it was, the moment when I first ever cheated on a girl. I couldn't believe it, the girl I was about to cheat with wasn't even worth it. I gave in, not knowing what else I could do. I could call her... and tell her what? Her roommate tried to rape me? She'd never believe me... I was screwed.

As I sat there, reluctantly being touched by my girlfriend's roommate, I closed my eyes and tried to think of her face instead. Bad idea... next thing I know, she's sucking my dick and I'm forcing her to gag on it. If I was going to get blackmailed, I was going to make it worth my while. Stupid bitch was going to ruin my relationship anyway, so I figured I might as well be a little rough. She gagged, causing saliva to spew all over my dick. It felt amazing since I hadn't been with my girlfriend in almost two weeks. I couldn't help myself at all, I wanted to fuck her. It was clear that she wanted the same thing because she then got up from her knees and pulled her pants down revealing a black thong. As soon as her pants were fully off, I had her face first up against the wall, thrusting deep into her pussy. She was much tighter than my girlfriend and her round ass felt good against my body every time I'd go all the way in. Her moans were encouraging, but at the same time frightening in case someone was to stop by without us knowing. I continued fucking her from behind for a while and then figured it was best to finish on the bed.

We cleared my things over to the head of the bed and then she knelt on the carpet, resting her head and arms on the bed. She was the perfect height for doggy and I pounded her like I would never get the chance to again. Once more her moans began to get louder and louder, so I forced her head into the sheets to muffle the sound.

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "You're just so much bigger than my boyfriend." I knew I was without her telling me. The guy was no prize himself, but hey, she had a nice ass and I was doing her in the best position to enjoy it. I slapped her ass and she moaned loudly again. Not seeing her face during the act helped a bit, but I knew I wasn't going to get the vision of her ass out of my head later on. I would want more and I had no clue how to deal with things when my girlfriend came back from Christmas holidays.

"Get up on the bed," I told her, pulling out and seeing my dick glistening from her juices. She moved onto the bed and I laid on top of her, reentering as I laid on her nice round ass. It was literally the only thing she had going for her, but it was enough for me. I pounded her again like no tomorrow and after five minutes of solid pounding, I was ready to come. I pulled out and shot hot cum all over her ass and a bit on her back –some landing on her t-shirt. I stood up and began to wipe myself off with my towel from the shower. She grabbed some tissues and ran to the bathroom to clean up. A couple minutes later, I was dressed and she was running back into the room for her jeans.

"Well?" I asked her, waiting for her plan to keep this quiet.

"Well what?" I wasn't expecting the rhetorical question and just made a frowning face of concern in response to her question. "You were amazing by the way, best sex I've ever had. If you manage to keep your mouth shut about this, I'll suck your dick anytime everyone is out again." Well that was a surprise. She says she'll tell on me, but now I have to keep my mouth shut? The free blowjobs did sound rather tempting though.

"Fine," I reply. "But you owe me another session." She looks at me for a moment and slowly smiles.

"Deal. No one will be home again tomorrow, so same time?"