Good Morning

After dating my girlfriend for six months, I finally had the pleasure of meeting her mother. I could tell immediately where she got her good looks from: tall, blonde and beautiful. He mother had aged gracefully, but I never found myself checking her out. I had the younger version, but it was still nice to have an idea of what to expect down the road.

We drove up north to see her mom who lived on a farm with her boyfriend. We both had the weekend off, but it would still be a short trip. I was a bit nervous meeting her mom for the first time, but I figured as long as I just be my polite self, everything should go well.

Arriving late at night, we managed to get leftovers for dinner and then watched a movie just before we went to bed. It was weird sleeping alone in the guest bedroom upstairs while my girlfriend slept downstairs. I was so used to sleeping with her next to me that I wondered if I would be able to sleep without her comforting warm body next to mine. At some point through the night, I managed to fall asleep and when I woke up I felt rather rested. I checked my phone and saw that it was still rather early, but I heard voices downstairs. I figured it was a matter of time before my girlfriend would come up to check on me to make sure I ate breakfast. That never happened though. Instead, I fell back into a light sleep.

My girlfriend's mom came into the room and whispered my name. The light sleep I was in allowed me to stir for a moment in response to my name, but I still wasn't fully awake. She knelt down at the side of the bed and whispered again to me. Slowly opening my eyes and focusing on her face, I almost mistook her for my girlfriend. I opened my eyes as I looked over at her and groaned to say hello.

"Good morning sleepy head," she whispered. Sleepy head? If only she knew how hard I was under the sheets. My girlfriend was used to me waking up and wanting to fuck her to start the day off right. She never liked it much, but starting and finishing your day with sex was both refreshing and relaxing. My girlfriend's mom then explained why she was the one checking in on me. Apparently my girlfriend had gone to help her mom's boyfriend with some chores and they would be back in an hour, or so. Breakfast was waiting for me downstairs on the kitchen table, but I wasn't going anywhere with the hard-on I managed to conceal under the sheets.

"Thanks, I'll be down in a few minutes." I laid there awkwardly as she continued to look at me and then curiosity got the better of her I guess. Unknown to me, she reached under the sheets and then placed her hand on my dick. "Whoa," I said in a low voice, still a little groggy from the good sleep I managed to have. She smiled at me and then began to squeeze it. I wasn't sure what to do. My girlfriend's mom was copping a feel of what her daughter had in her on a regular basis. Should I say something else? Perhaps I should just roll over and play hard to get?

My girlfriend wouldn't be back for a while and I wondered if she would do the same thing with her mom's boyfriend. As sick as the thought made me, I was the one in the situation, not her. I would like to think she would never do such a thing behind my back, but what if she did? She had been with over thirty guys and before the age of nineteen. Most of my friends considered her a slut and thought I was crazy for dating her. Plus she liked older guys, which could have had something to do with her dad not being around since she was little. Maybe I was crazy for dating her, but what was even more crazy, was the fact that her mom was squeezing my morning wood.

Coming back to the moment, I thought about how I get one life to live and how I've always passed on sexual opportunities. Maybe this was the start of me catching up to my girlfriend. Sure, it was her mom, but it's not like her mom would sell us out. Her boyfriend would leave her and her daughter would hate her for the rest of her life. Ah, what the hell, I thought.

As I looked over at her, I noticed a slight smile on her face and realized her other hand was busy between her own legs. She slid her hand under my pajama pants and started stroking me. Her hands were just as soft as my girlfriend's and I honestly couldn't tell the difference if I closed my eyes. Even the way she used the same amount of pressure and motion, it was like my girlfriend had learned everything from her mother.

Standing up, she then took off her clothes; first her jeans, then shirt, followed quickly by her bra and panties. Her under garments were nothing special, but her body looked pretty good for having had multiple kids. If this was the body I had to look forward to with my girlfriend, I was going to buy her a ring once we got back home.

She pulled the sheets back, so I slid my pajama pants off and then took off my shirt as well. Getting on the bed with me, she laid next to me with one leg draped over my legs and began stroking me again. I put my hands on her face and began to kiss her passionately. She might not have been my girlfriend, but I was going to treat her just the same. After a moment of making out and being jerked, she then slid down and started sucking my dick. Oh God was she good. Her daughter might have been with a lot of partners, but this woman had quality over quantity. Her warm mouth and the way she slopped her tongue over my head were nowhere near as good as my girlfriend's ability.

After sucking my dick for a while and leaving a bit of extra saliva on it, she moved into a kneeling position and slid my dick into her pussy. She gasped with an open mouth as she felt all of me inside of her. I never measured myself, but I knew I was quite big just from the way I left my girlfriend incapable of walking after every time we fucked.

Her mom rode me for quite some time, clearly enjoying what her daughter had enjoyed for the past six months. It was quite the introduction I must say: to meet the parent and then fuck them. Her legs became tired and so she opted to lay on her back for a while. I entered her pussy, feeling as if I had done it a million times before. Her boobs had sagged a bit while she rode me, but now they were laying flat and looked a bit more appealing to me. I leaned down as I continued to fuck her, grabbing her breasts with both my hands and sucking on her nipples one after the other. She moaned as I did it, enjoying my young dick and my tongue caressing her hardening nipples. I penetrated her really deep, slapping my balls against her in the process. She loved every second of it, but I wanted to try a couple more positions.

We switched to doggy and I fucked her just like she was her nineteen year old daughter. Slapping her ass and pulling on her hair in the exact same way, I showed her all the moves we usually did. After a while she told me to hurry up because we were probably running out of time. Either that, or she was beginning to get shaking legs like my girlfriend – I didn't care either way, but I was going to fuck her really hard for those last five minutes.

Laying down on her stomach, I squeezed back inside her pussy and brought my arms underneath her to grab onto her shoulders. Every position felt the same, and from behind I'd never have been able to tell the difference, minus the missing tattoos. As I pounded her pussy, she moaned into the pillow and came. I felt the wet sensation squirt onto my balls and continued to fuck her until I came in her pussy. I figured I had nothing to worry about since she was much older and she didn't say anything as I pulled out, revealing the cream pie I had just made. As I passed her a towel and some kleenex, she looked over at me with my still hard dick, begging for a second round.

"You better marry my daughter, because if she's away again like this, I want another good fuck."