CHAPTER 2: The Trio

The Trio

----

"HAHAHA!! Seriously Gintama's gonna give me a heart attack they're so hilarious! Can't breath!" Yuki said while holding her tummy and gasping for air.

Suddenly, Shinpachi faced the screen and Gintoki and Kagura appeared out of nowhere. "Wait this is weird, isn't the Shinsengumi car supposed to appear in the background and blast Shinpachi?" Yuki wondered out loud.

"Oi, do you really hate me that much?" Shinpachi suddenly said to her "Yup wait--what?!" Yuki said.

"How cruel..." Shinpachi said while sulking in a corner, "Um... are you talking to me?" Yukino asked the screen. She feels like she's going insane. She was talking to a screen and the screen is talking back. Anyone would seriously feel like a lunatic with that.

"Duh, who else you're the only one in your room." Kagura replied.

Yuki was shocked, wide-eyed and stunned. Animes are talking to her. In her screen. This day could not get any weirder.

"A-animes... G-gintama... They, they're talking to me! I-I must be watching too much anime that I'm hallucinating! O-or I just ate too much sweets, o-or both!" Yuki was really starting to lose it.

"A-are you r-real?" She asked again.

"Well duh. We're talking to you. You look like you've seen a ghost." Kagura said while picking her nose.
"Kagura-chan, be careful with what you say. It's her first time meeting us." Shinpachi said, suddenly going back to his chararcter.

Yukino can only stare at them. 'I am living a crazy life' she thought. Then Gintoki finally said, "fine we'll cut to the chase. Pull out your hand."

"Why would I do that?" Yuki asked.

"'Cause I thought you like anime and would trust them with all your heart? And technically we are animes." Gin countered.

Yuki hesitated at first but eventually pulled out her hand out. "Okay, now what?" She asked.

"Now we do this..." Gin said and told Kagura and Shinpachi to pull her to the screen and down she fell.

"AAAHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!?! I'M NEVER GONNA TRUST ANOTHER ANIME AGAIN!" Yuki yelled as she fell.

THUD.

"Ouch! That hurt!" She said while rubbing her back. "Uggghh.. where the hell am I?" Yuki groaned.

"Well... Welcome to Gintama!" The trio said.

----

Man I hope it didn't suck. Really, this is my first time writing this, I hope it's alright. BTW I'll be updating every Saturday :)