CHAPTER 3: Where the heck am I?!

Where the heck am I?

----

"Eh?" Yuki blinked. She was too stunned to believe this. She really feels like a lunatic right now.

"N-nani?! I-I'm in Gintama?! Oh my God, oh my God..." she repeatedly said. She was hyperventilating really hard due to sudden turn of events.

"Woah for a non-Japanese girl, you sure know how to speak fluently." Kagura casully said. Yukino was still hyperventilating while speaking, "w-what? I-I don't care! Why me? Why am I wearing chinese clothes? What am I, a Yato?"

"Iie, you're still a human, your clothes changes to the things you want to wear, like when you're still in your dimension you wanted to wear Chinese clothes. That's why it changed into Chinese clothes when you got here." The boring Shinpachi explained.

"Wow that was a really long explanation but I don't care." she said. "Why is this happening to me? How am I suppose to go back to my world?"

Gin looked down at her. "Cheer up. you're not the only one who got here. Maybe your friends are here to."

"Gin-san that was so OOC of you, but at the same time sweet of you. You really think my friends are here?" Yuki said with an expectant look.

"Um.. I don't really know who your friends are but I'm sure they're here..." Gin said while trying to cheer up the sulking girl.

"Um... How about we... Uh... L-let's go to the Shinsengumi! Hijikata-san and the others must be waiting for us!" Shinpachi sweat dropped.

Yuki turned her head around with a mixture of gloomy and dark aura. "What the hell Pachi, can't you see I'm sulking here? Don't you have respect sulking people?" But continued. "Fine, fine let's just go it's getting boring in here"

Inside Yukino was so happy 'cause she get to see her anime crush, Okita Sougo in the Shinsengumi, but on the outside she's controlling her psychoness by remaining expressionless.

The trio and Yuki were walking towards the Shinsengumi, when they saw Tsukuyo walking with a light red-headed girl weaing glasses walking with her. "Tsukky! over here! Are you going to the Shinsengumi too?" Kagura called while waving at them.

Tsukuyo smiled at them. "Yes we were just going there. Is that—"

"Yes she's the one. And that is...?" Gin interrupted."Tch, you never change anyway, she's Kyrish. She's gonna help us too." Tsukuyo answered.

"Kyrish? Kyrish, is that really you? Oh my God, I'm so happy to see you! I thought I was alone here!" Yuki 'cried' happily. "Yeah me too, wait—why are you wearing chinese clothes? why is your hair white? why are your eyes red when yours are originally pitch black?" Kyrish asked while smiling.

"Hahaha! same question too! and wait—my eyes are red? Cool!"

"Yup! You know I have a question, what are we doing here?" Kyrish asked.

"Well I guess—" Yukino started but was abruptly interrupted by the glasses wearing boy.

"Um... Guys I think we should get going... Hijikata-san and the others are still waiting for us."

"Oi, Pachi this is the last time I'm warning you about interruptions and sulking people. If you ever disturb me again... Be sure you made an appointment with death." Yukino said with a menacing glare.

She's just like Aneue! Shinpachi thought. "Shinpachi it's alright. Don't worry, she's just a Tsundere" Kyrish assured the glasses wearing boy.

"Kyrish stop making up stories and let's go." Yuki grumbled.