CHAPTER 8: Harusame?!

Harusame?!

----

"Wow, I can't believe she went on a beast mode. It reminds me of the Yoshiwara incident when Kagura-chan went on a beast mode." Shinpachi said while recalling the incident.

"Tch, if that old coot didn't mess with me, he wouldn't have been covered in blood." Kagura said while chewing on a sukonbu.

"We must find her! She might get lost!" Shinpachi said with concern.

"Leave her be, she won't get lost. She already seen Kabuki-cho in an episode. She'll know her way around. Plus she needs space." Logan said.

"But we still must find her and make Hasashi apologize to her." Juvia said.

"What? she's the who—"

"If YOU hadn't provoked her then she wouldn't do this." Kyrish interjected.

~Yuki's situation~

Yuki was walking aimlessly through the crowd. Many gangs tried to make her "go" with them but she always beat them up, with no emotion in her face.

Usually she gets really excited and happy beating up people but today she feels... nothing.

Yuki's POV

What the hell happened to me? Tch! That stupid Hasashi! Now I feel nothing at all...like a robot.. no emotions. Then sudden adrenaline shot through my arm and I instantly punched the tree beside me. "So like, my heart doesn't feel anything.. but my body does.. Pssh.. Weird.." I told myself.

I looked around. Trees are everywhere. It seems that I'm already in the outskirts of Edo.

I have no idea I have really walked that far.

I suddenly heard a rustle in the bushes, then two men came out from it.

One man was wearing a Chinese outfit, has a long braided somewhat red-orange hair and he was clapping.

The other guy was wearing a purple yukata with butterflies as design and he seem to have an eyepatch and was smoking in a kiseru (pipe)

Kamui and Takasugi.

----

Short chapter, yesh. I know, sorry. I'm running out of ideas... Maybe I should quit this story (I'm planning to) nah, I do this for fun :P. But seriously though any suggestions? Or flames? Or anything at all? Also sorry for not appearing for a month or two 'cause exams came up also projects sooo... I wasn't able to update. Anyway, PLEASE SUGGEST ANYTHING!! PRETTY PLEASE!! COMMENT, LIKE REVIEW!