CHAPTER 11: Trapped!

Trapped!

----

~ Somewhere in outer space ~

Yukino's POV

"GIVE ME FOOOOODDD!!!! I'M SO HUNGRYYY!!" I screamed. I'm serious I am so hungry here! And the place looks so dark, don't they ever clean this place? My screams bounce on the walls, that I sound like a banshee.

"Shut up, please or I'll strangle you." Kamui said while smiling (of course).

Even if he's mad, he still smiles? Someone give him an award for smiling always. (¬_¬)ノ

"Seriously guys, don't you have any food in this spaceship? I mean seriously, I'm so hungry here!" I complained. I haven't eaten in about 123456789 hours! Nah, I'm just exaggerating

"Here." a female voice said. Female voice? Wasn't I being 'escorted' by two guys specifically named Kamui and Takasugi? Or did they suddenly became girl?

I looked up and saw a pair of crimson eyes staring down at me with a waist length hair.... Giving me donuts?

"E-eh..." I stammered, is she really Imai Nobume? What's she doing here in the Harusame? "Just take the donuts, don't worry I won't bite." she said.

I swear I think I saw a faint smile in her awesome face. "Th-thanks...." That was all I can say as I take the ring shaped donuts.

"Nobume-chan, didn't I tell you not to give the captives anything?" Kamui said, I shot Kamui an annoyed look. Excuse me, I haven't eaten anything since I got here in Gintama! Nobume just shrugged.

"She's hungry.......... And cute." CUTE?! Did she just call me CUTE!?

"Excuse me?" I said, she looked at me "I meant small. Cute also means small. I just said it in a nice way."

Oh..... ouch.... What I hate the most is me being called small, but what the hell, since she gave me donuts, I'll make this an exception. :)

----

Hasashi's POV

Ugh... Where the hell is she?! Why did I even followed her here? This is so annoying! I'm not even a Gintama fan, why am I brought here? Crap.

"Excuse me?"

I heard a voice. A female one. Yukino? I looked at the source of the voice and saw two guys and two girls "Is that..." I narrowed my eyes to see clearly and....

"Yukino!" I half-yelled. I covered my mouth immedietly. I hope they didn't heard me... or did they?

"Who goes there?"

The braided guy asked. Crap, they heard me.

I peeked again and saw Yukino sweat dropped. "Hey... Must've been your imagination...! You know this uncleaned walls make voices bounce..." Is she protecting me? Does she know I'm here?

"Alright, let's get moving." the emo guy said. I followed them stealthily, being really careful not make any noise.

I saw that she is being led into a really large room whatsoever and inside it was... An old man wearing a worn out lab coat and goggles.

Wait, what is this crap? Is this that mad scientist guy that the Shinsengumi mentioned? That old, unattractive, slob not to mention, ugly guy? This guy must be really obsessed with anime.

"Hey, who's the old funky looking guy?" Yukino suddenly said while munching on the donuts. I tried hard not to laugh when she said 'funky'.

The old guy turned "Did you just call me 'Funky'?!" he said angrily, Yukino smirked "Yeah, you gotta problem with it? Old geezer?" Sheesh, this girl's really a sadist.