CHAPTER 7: Flashbacks

Flashback

----

"...Akira-chan! Fetch!" Little Yuki commanded her dog happily. Little Yuki was playing fetch with her dog.

Little Scarlet was walking along when she saw both of them and decided to join them.

"Hi!" Scarlet called, Yuki turned her head and saw her, "hello! Do you want to join?" Yuki asked. "Sure! That's what I'm gonna ask!" She beamed and so they played and played until they got tired.

"Hey I never got your name, I'm Scarlet what's yours?" She asked while sitting on the grassy fields.

"Hm? Oh mine's Yukino but call me Yuki it's my nickname." Yuki replied while lying lazily on the grassy fields.

"I see you're a half Japanese."

"Well yeah, my dad's a Japanese".

Suddenly Akira—Yuki's dog—started barking madly to a guy with a black suit.

"Hello kids! Watcha doin'?" The guy asked. "We're resting mister. We're tired from playing." Yuki explained. "Do you want some candy?" He grinned.

Scarlet and Yuki took it, not knowing that it was poisoned. Fortunately Akira quickly jumped and slash the candies away.

The guy got mad and kicked dog in the stomach which made the dog howl in pain.

"Akira-chan!" Yuki cried, she ran towards the howling dog. "Oh c'mon it's just a stupid dog it's nothing." the guy said without caring. "Now if you won't come with I'll—"

"You'll do what? Call me a 'stupid brat' just like you called my 'stupid dog'?" Yuki said angrily, a dark aura was forming around her. Her bangs were covering her eyes but her face shows a crazy murderous smile.

Scarlet was petrified, a minute ago she was a sweet loving owner of a good dog but now she was clearly a different person.... To be exact she looks like..... A monster.

The man just smirked. "You think I'm scared girl? HAHAHA! You're so imaginative I—" and just before the man could finish, he was interrupted by a hard punch in the gut.

The man winced in pain and coughed up blood. Yuki has totally lost it.

Scarlet was left sitting. Terrified. She wanted to run away, screaming, but her feet feels like jelly and she can't move. Then everything went black.

When she regained consciousness it was already raining.

She saw Yuki sitting on the ground, her hands and knees covering her face, she seems to be crying.

Scarlet was really afraid to go to her but she knows she have to comfort her... Even if she turns into one hell of an animal.

"U-um... Yuki..." She started but was interrupted by a series of chants " k-kill... I-I k-k-killed..." Yuki stared at something or someone.

Scarlet turned her head to where she was looking and saw what she meant.

The man who tried to kidnap them, was lying on the ground, and covered in blood.

He was almost unrecognizable, part of his face was destroyed, his eyes swollen shut, his mouth open and fresh blood is gushing out.

Scarlet was stunned. Yuki killed a man. A girl killed a man in his 30's."I did that... I killed that man..." The voice said, she glanced at Yuki.

"I-I lost control of myself, I tried to stop but...but...." She tried to explain but ended up crying her eyes out.

Scarlet looked at her, it was hard to believe that a minute ago she was so violent, strong and violent, and now she looks so fragile so easy to break.

"That's alright it wasn't your fault you were just protecting us." Scarlet assured her. "Woof!" Akira wagged his tail, she looked at the dog "I think your dog agrees too."

Yukino looked at them teary eyed and cried again but this time it was tears of joy." Scarlet *hic* even If I just met you *hic* you're a really nice person... I want to be your best friend." she said in between hiccups.

Scarlet smiled "Sure!"

~End of flashback~

----

I know it's horrible I'm sorry for not posting this. I lost my draft and I thought was going to make another one, but fortunately, I found it. I'm just really sorry another one month of no show and now giving you SHITtake chapter, I'm sorry too for wrong grammars and wrong spellings, I'm using my iPod and its small so..... Sorry.... Anyway please COMMENT, REVIEW or LIKE :)