CHAPTER 9: Into The Enemies' Lair

Into the Enemies' Lair

----

Yuki's POV

I staggered at the sight of them. Like seriously, HOLY SHIITAKE. The bad guys are here! Um.. seriously, what're they doing here...?=_=

"Oi! what're you doing here!?" I said aloud

Kamui just smiled. Doesn't that smile hurts his cheeks? Doesn't he ever get tired of smiling? That smile just creeps me out!

"We're here to ask something from you." he said. Ask? what're they gonna ask for from me? hmm.. maybe they're gonna ask for a deal of unlimited Goya!! Oh My... I LOVE GOYA!!

I raised my eyebrow "I'm listening..." I said. Takasugi chuckled. "It seems that you're interested. "Pssh... Of course I'm interested! Who wouldn't be? It's Goya we're talking about here!

I sighed. "Just tell me already! Don't leave me hangin'!" I stomped my feet on the ground and pouted. Wait-- why did I pouted in front of the enemy? Man I look like a kid!

"We would like to ask you if you'd like to join the Harusame."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WATDA?!

What the hell is their problem?! Asking an enemy to join them?! My face turned from this (/^▽^)/ to like this ಠ_ಠ

"What is wrong with you?! Why're you asking an enemy to join you? Are you really that stupid?!" I yelled at them.

Wow I am really stressed out, as in tired, frustrated and angry, why? You do remember that Bakasashi (Hasashi) kissed me right? That's why I ran away from Shinsengumi just be away from them and might somehow relieve my frustration and anger.

Now these two just waltz in and ask me if I could join the Harusame? That's even more stressful!

Kamui chuckled "Normally we'd just kidnap you or tranquilize you but since you're only a neutral for us we'd just ask you. If you team up with us, your fighting skills and great strength would greatly enhance and you would be unstoppable." he said.

It's official. He's insane, seriously? Neutral? He thinks I'm no threat to them? Dude, you do not know how much I am capable of, I don't even know my limits, I have killed (accidentally) a grown man before! I was about to decline his 'offer' when he suddenly interrupted me

"Also, didn't you say you want to get out to escape that boy who kissed you?"

That statement stopped me from whatever I was about to say. That statement like, took me by surprise. How did he know? Was he spying on us? Give me answers, OI!!

"Wh—? How—?" I stammered

He just smiled. How does he know?! KAMUI!!! YOU ANNOYING ALIEN!!!

I just sighed. Well... He's KINDA right... I mean aside from I want to escape that stupid Bakasashi, I also want to escape from my friends. I don't want them to worry over me...

I just hung my head in defeat, I stared at them. "Fine... But promise me something. Don't ever come close to any of my friends, YA GOT THAT BITCH?"

"We don't need to." Takasugi chuckled.

I just scoffed as I went into their spaceship covered by the trees.

----

Hasashi's POV

Hmm... Where could that glutton went? Tch, why am I even to blame? She was the one who started it!

RUSTLE

I turned my head at the source. "What the hell was that?" I wondered aloud. Then I heard a sound of engine behind the trees.

I ran towards the trees to see what the hell was making that annoying sound. It was more than what meets the eye.

Harusame

And Yukino.

Wait— Yukino?! What the hell is she doing there? Is she acquaintances with the enemy? No, only an idiot would think of that— wait... I am one.
I ran towards the spaceship and jumped before it left the ground, fortunately a window is open and I was able to climb inside. Quietly.

I took the walkie-talkie that Kyrish gave me to make sure I wasn't 'playing around'.

FLASHBACK

~Shinsengumi~

"Look for Yuki, or don't come back" Kyrish said with menace, I just shrugged. "Also, when you're out, buy me udon with mayonnaise." Hijikata said. I sweatdropped "Are you asking me around?" I said. "I'm not asking you, I'm ordering you." he replied. Who the hell's this guy ordering me around? My mom?

"Hey, can you also buy me some voodoo dolls? I'll need it to torture Hijikata-san. It's just around the corner at the park" Okita added.

"Die you bastard." Hijikata said while he puffed out a smoke.

"Me too! Buy me Sukonbu!" Kagura ALSO added. What the hell, am I some kind of servant?

"Eheh... let's put aside our needs and focus on our main priority first. FINDING YUKINO." Juvia said, then she turned to me, "use the walkie-talkie when you found Yuki, or if she's in trouble, or both. DO NOT come back here if you hadn't found her. YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME MAD." she lowered her head. She may be my childhood friend but may be I do not want to see her angry.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Kyrish? Kyrish? I found the brat." I told her using the walkie-talkie. "Well then, get back here!" She replied.

"That's not gonna be easy... she's taken by the Harusame and might be—"

"WHAT?!!?" she screamed on the other side. Damn it's annoying to hear her scream.

"Where are you?" she asked. I looked around, trees are everywhere, "We're on the outskirts of Edo and I won't be able to get back, I'm going after her. You'll just have to find me. Probably in space. Bye!"

"WAIT-!"

CLICK.

I hang up, put the device in my pocket and went Into the Enemies' Lair.

----

Whoo! Done! Yes! Finally! It took awhile but it's done. I'll thank littlemisssadist_18 for giving me an idea. THANKS!! Some sentences there were supposed to be italicized but I'm using iPod so I'm sorry. Also I'd love to hear your opinions about my story. Don't forget to VOTE OR LIKE! Follow maybe?