CHAPTER 12: The Plan [Phase 1]

The Plan Phase 1

----

~ Already borrowed Sakamoto's spaceship :D ~

Kyrish's POV

"Ok guys! Since we already have the plan and our groupings let the plan begin!" Scarlet said.

"YEAH!" We all replied

"Ok so, phase one of the plan is when we find where is Hasashi and Yuki. Kagura and Okita will be the one doing it. Phase two of the plan is when we find out about the Harusame's plan about Yuki. And Scarlet and Logan will be the one doing it. Lastly, phase three of the plan is where we destroy the main engine of the ship. And Gin and Tsukuyo will be the one doing that. Get it?" Juvia explained. She should be a battle strategist one day.

Logan raised a hand "How do we know that the other team is done in their contribution in the phase?" Juvia face palmed.

"Use your common sense will you? Of course we'll give you a walkie- talkie, duh." she rolled her eyes. Tsk tsk she can be really sassy at times like this.. -.-

"Guys!! Who wants some snacks?! Kintoki and I made it!" Sakamoto bursted through the door.

Gintoki followed and smacked him in the head "I told you not to call me that!" All of us has a poker face look in our face except for Kagura.

"Gimme! I'm so hungry from all this planning churvaness!" (A: xD it's a word that me and my friends made lol :P) Kagura said and went to Gin and Sakamoto and took all the food in the plate.

Moments later Mutsu came in "We're approaching the ship. I suggest that you all should get ready to enter it because the invisibility shield won't last long. I've estimated it and it will only last for 5 hours." she said.

"Woah since when did the Kaientai have an invisibility shield?" Logan asked.

"2 months ago..." Mutsu replied.

"Then why isn't this stated in the wiki or manga or anime?"

"Because..."

"Guys! We don't have time for that! We need to get inside the ship now!" Scarlet yelled and went inside a tube that the Shinsengumi installed so they can get inside.

She was followed by Logan, then Okita and Kagura, then Gintoki and Tsukuyo. Juvia followed suit, wait... I didn't know she's included.

"Juvia, I thought you're not included." I said she turned and looked at me. "Kyrish, you weren't paying attention when Scarlet said that I was included. You stay here in the ship. We'll just contact you when we get Yuki and Hasashi. Bye." With the last statement, she left.

Leaving me, Hijikata, Mutsu, and Sakamoto in a really awkward silence. "Um... I'm gonna go ahead. I still need to do some paper work." Mutsu said and left and Sakamoto followed her to also 'help'.

Meaning the only ones left is me and Hijikata.

"Um.."

"I'm leaving I still need to find Kondo. Might be stalking that Shimura girl again... Tsk." Hijikata said and left.

Meaning I'm the only one who's left inside the room.

Oh well, since I'm only back up, I'll just be going to the dining hall (if ever there is one here) and eat all my stress away.

----

Kagura's POV

GRRR!! Why am I paired up with this jerk? Of all people, why him? Urrgghh!! I'd rather be paired up with that Gorilla commander than him!