1

I don't know love. People find me weird.

I've never been in a relationship before.

"Pft what? You've never dated anyone?"
"You're pretty but you never couple with anyone before."

That are some of the common things I heard from my friends.
Do we really need to get a boyfriend? At the end, all lovers break up because of certain reasons and I don't want that.

--

I'm currently at Chaeyoung's room, chilling.

"Minyoung, let's go shopping." She said and I just gave her a pouting face.

"I'm lazy to walk, plus I'm broke." I said making her groan.

"Urmm yeah. You are broke. It's the second semester and your pocket is filled with dust." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You should get a boyfrie-" She said but I cut her off.

"Stop saying that Chae! I know. Ergh, I'm annoyed when I heard that 'b' word." I complain. She said that because she wants me to get a boyfriend so he can treat me anything and my pocket money will always be filled.

It was a long silence and Chae suddenly grinned.

"What's the purpose of your face?" I asked. "I'm gonna tell you a secret." She said sheepishly.

"My cousin worked with the idols." She said and widened her eyes and mouth, showing a suprised face.

"So?" I puzzled. "Date with idols."

I choked on my drink and she giggled. "You know it's hard for me to date average boys and now, idols?! Chae-ah, I don't know anything, anything about love..and boys." I said frustratedly.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna find you a guy." She said and clapped her hands like a seal.

"Chae..I-I don't know. I don't know how to take care of someone's heart." I said and scratched my head. "That's why you need to learn it now." She said and plopped herself on her pink bed.

I only sighed in frustration.

"I'm gonna go now Chae. I have a shop to take care of." I said and picked up my black sling bag. "See ya Minyoung!" She bid me goodbye and I left her house.

I have a small candy shop at this one mall. It was my mothers and I have to manage it too. We got profit almost everyday because we sell candies with a good price. But all of the money was used to pay our house bills so for us, it was almost not enough for our own expenses.

At the same time, I can be closer to kids. Happy and cheerful kids with their parents.

"Hye Minyoung-ssi." A woman greeted me with a smile.

"Annyeong Jimin unnie. You must be here for the marshmallow right?" I said to her. Jimin unnie was one of my loyal customer. She always come to my shop and bought marshmallow for her son.

"Thanks Minyoung. So, how's your mother?" She asked. "She is fine. She became better after she took the medicines." I said and she gave me a warm smile. "I'm going now. Bye Minyoung." She left while bringing the bag of marshmallow.

After the mall closed, I went back home.

"Mum, do you feel fine now?" I asked as she sat on a rocking chair. "It's fine. I took 2 pills and the migraines gone. But I don't know for how long." She said and ruffled my hair. "How's today?" She asked and I held her hands.

"Same like the other days eomma. Jimin unnie came today. Guess what she bought today?" I asked.

"Hrmm? Chocolate truffles?"

"No. Mmm-"

"Jelly? No! M-mar.."

"MARSHMALLOW~" We both said and laughed.

"It's Saturday tomorrow, you should rest Minyoung-ah." Mum said and I just smiled.

"I'm okay mum, I don't want to close the shop yet. It's you that have to rest. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight mum." I kissed her cheek and put a blanket on her. Mum will always sleep on the rocking chair instead of her bed which is customary for her.

I throwed my bag on the floor and laid on my white bed. I scrolled through my SNS just to see some pictures. I'm not that famous and I have not much friends. Chae was popular and I couldn't be like her. But who cares.

The next day I woke up and went to the candy shop like usual.

"Enjoy your day." I said to the customers and left after they bought some sweets. I sat down while arranging the chocolates. I exhaled my breath showing my exhaustion during the day.

"Hello." A guy tapped the glass rack and I flinched. I didn't realized that there was a customer. Maybe I was too tired.

"Hello. Welcome to My Sweets. What can I help you?" I said in a cheery face because he may be a new face that came to my shop. "I would like a kilogram of this." He pointed at the chocolate almonds. I took the sweet bag and filled it with the chocolate and weigh them.

While I was counting the weigh, I took a glance at his face. His face looks good, fine body and slightly tan. He then took a glance at me and I looked away. I could hear him giggle because I was stalking him. "7$." I said and he handed me the money and I handed him the chocolates.

He smiled and mouthed 'thanks' at me. He walked away and I cupped my cheek with my hands.
'Omona. What is this feeling?'

My cheek reddened and my heart was beating fast. Why am I suddenly being like this. I closed my eyes so I can calmed myself.

When the clock past 10 pm, I closed the shop and went home. I don't need to open the shop on Sunday because I need some rest time.

I checked my message and I saw a text from Chaeyoung.

From: Chaeyoung

MEET ME TOMORROW. <3

This girl is really hyper. I took a short shower and went to my bed and slept for a long long time.

 I took a short shower and went to my bed and slept for a long long time

imagine her as Minyoung ^

---

1 is done. o.o
how was it? i've got no idea for the first chapter and i'll try to make it better next time.
dont forget to vote ☆