2

"Minyoung!" She squealed as I entered her bedroom. She quickly hugged me that I barely moved.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm putting you in a blind date." She said and my eyes widened.
"Wh-what? You're kidding?" I fake a laugh.

"No~ It's true alright. I don't want to hear any of your rejection whatsoever, and I'm doing this for you Minyoung! Please don't waste this chance. I was trembling when I talked to my cousin because dating idols is
illegal and we had to do this secretly." She explained making me sighed.

"Ergh.." I was annoyed but I had to accept it so I won't break her heart. "When is the date?" I muttered and she smiled.

"Tonight."

--

"Come on girl! You're gonna be at the cafe exactly at 8.00 pm." She shouts while I was wearing my black sneaker instead of black heels.

She drove me to a private cafe and dropped me at the front door. "Well, good luck. Just be yourself and don't be shy. He's an idol and don't go crazy on him. Okay BYE!" She shouts the last word and left a trail of black smoke from her car.

I was hesitated to enter the cafe. After that I looked for a private room upstair.

The scent of rose could be smelled inside the cafe plus the sound of the music really warms the atmosphere.

I sat down on the red velvet cushion chair while waiting for my blind date to come. I was so uncomfortable and nervous at the same time. The room was gloomy and the scenery of Seoul city at night can be seen.

"Eherm." A cough could be heard and I saw a guy walks toward me and sat acrossed me. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I looked at his face. He has an attractive pair of eyes, pointy nose, peach lips. I was admiring his face. He looks good.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Call me Jungkook." He said.

"Choi Minyoung." I muttered and I bowed my head. Chae told me not to be shy but I just can't. He is not an average guy, he is an idol. A freaking idol! 

It was totally awkward during the date. We talked about our backgrounds and my hands kept trembling. We also did exchanged phone number and I promised him not to give his number to anyone. But I could see him stares at me all the time like I was an alien or something.

"I want to tell you something.." I stuttered and he raised his eyebrows. "I don't think this..date is going well. I'm sorry. I'm just not comfortable with an, idol." I said while looking down. "Well it's okay. I've been to a lot of dates and none of them are my type." He said calmly and I gritted my teeth.

He went out on a date many times and I'm one of them. It's like I'm being used. This is useless. "I'm-I'm gonna go. Not a good date and I'm probably not your type so...bye." I left the room and I started tearing.

I run to the back of the cafe and waited for a cab to come.

"Damn it! Erghh. What do you expect? An idol but he dates a lot of girls and I'm dumb enough to be one of it." I walked back and forth and at the same time I wiped my tears with my hands. I don't care if my makeup smears, I'm hurt.

He looks good. And maybe I liked him a bit.

"No! What am I thinking?!" I grabbed my temple and sat down on the ground. I'm not going to have a playboy as my boyfriend, like NO!

As the cab came, I quickly hop in and went home. Achieving nothing at all.

Jungkook's POV

"Yo, where did you go?" Namjoon asked as I entered our dorm.

"Cafe." I said and walked to my room. "Hey, did you bought anythi-" Before Jin hyung could finished his words I closed my room door.

I plopped myself on bed and took out my phone. "How was it?" Jimin asked as he positioned himself on the floor beside me.

"How's what?" I asked like I knew nothing. "The blind date. Is she pretty?" He asked and I put down my phone and stood up.

"You know what. This girl is like one in a million." I said while taking off the black leather jacket that I wore. "Why would you say that?" He asked and I smirk.

"She..urm. She's different from the other girls I met before. And I have to know her more."

--

hahahah huh it is short bc im lack of ideas but whatever.
dont forget to vote ☆