9

I walked out of the hospital, weakly.

It was early in the morning and there weren't many people there.

I sat at this bench in the middle of an amusement park. I shivered so much. My left hand was holding some papers and my right hand was holding my phone.

I felt that this was like the last day for me. Slowly my soul is been taken and soon I'll leave this world.

Maybe I couldn't get to pay a revenge for Jungkook but I'll give him a chance. So I just called him for the last time.

[Oh Minyoung! Where are you? You're not in your home.]

"Erm Jungkook oppa.."

[Where are you? You sound very sick. Tell me now.]

"Oppa, I'm sorry for everything. I guess I'm the type which get jealous easily."

[What are you saying?]

"I didn't reply your texts. I didn't have a plan of confronting you. I'm such a bitch right? I felt angry that I don't know what to do and let myself being alone and not exist in this world."

[Minyoung don't say that. No, you are perfect to me.]

"I don't think we are perfect. You make mistake and so was I. But, thanks for every sweet things you've done to me."

[Why you keep saying that like you're going to leave? I'm at the city right now, you must be somewhere near right?]

"Woah, you missed me so much? You're so close oppa."

Then I saw Jungkook wandering around while his phone on his hand. He was near.

"Oppa, I'm dying. Before that happens, I want to say this. I love you Jungkoo-"

"MINYOUNG-AH!"

I could feel the hard concrete by my fragile skin and I saw shoes coming closer to me. Someone noticed it. I couldn't see perfectly and it was all blur.

The last words I've heard was I love you too.

Third person's POV

Many people went running at the spot where Minyoung fainted. Her skin was way pale. Jungkook was the closest to her and he was wearing his mask.

He hugged her tightly and his eyes turn teary.

He cried while yelling Minyoung's name. But he stopped as he saw the papers she holds.

"B-brain tumor.." He muttered.

He regretted everything, and now

She left, forever.

--

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ajshskskd