7

A buzz was heard from my phone and I hold it up. I could see 'Jungkook' on it. It was his messages.

Jungkook: Minyoung?

Jungkook: Minyoung-ah..

Jungkook: You are awake at this hour, pls reply me.

Jungkook: Please minyoung please

Jungkook: Don't think smtg else about me.

Jungkook: i love you pls reply.

I dropped my phone on my right side of the bed and cried. It was hard to breath. I gripped hard onto my blanket and my pillow was getting wet by my tears.

Please,please,please was all he could say. He didn't looked for me, he didn't reply to my texts, and know he is kissing with someone else. Does he even love me?

I think I shouldn't take the first step in knowing him before.

So in this situation, I decided not to reply his text. I walked to the bathroom feeling dizzy and rested my palm on the sink while staring on the mirror.

My left hand holds my belly. I felt pain and something growling inside it. Then it went up to my throat.

I threw up.

Oh great. Dizzy now vomit? What more will you give to me?

I washed myself and went to eat breakfast.

Suddenly a girl came into my dining room but my vision was blurry. "Minyoung-ah, tomorrow let me take care of your store okay?" She said and my forehead wrinkled.

"Who are you?" I said nonchalantly making her startled.

"Minyoung, are you okay?" She shakes my shoulder and I got a clearer vision of her.

"Ahh Chaeyoung.." I muttered and nodded.

I cut a piece of wafffle and shove them into my mouth. I felt different. I used to be active and know I'm weak as hell.

"You look sick Minyo- you should rest more. Don't think about anything that makes you stress." She said before she stood up and left my house.

I took a small mirror which was the closest me and looked at it. Black circle under my eyes, swollen eye, pale lips and I breathed really slow.

But I didn't care, I wore a sweater and went for a walk at the park instead of going to the clinic.

I walked and walked. I can't feel the freshness. All I see was the normal things happen in life. Kids,family,teens and some visitors.

I sat on an empty bench and took out my phone and again I saw texts from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Where are u?

Jungkook: I want to see you

Jungkook: Chaeyoung said that you were sick. Is it true?

Jungkook: Pls Minyoung reply.

"Huh.." The corner of my lips lifted up. Is it true that I'm sick?

HELL YEAH I'M SICK. Sick of this sickness and sick by a person named Jeon Jungkook. I wished I never met him before. Now look at myself, I'm a sick ruined bitch.

"AARGH!" I screamed while holding my head. I see everyone noticed it and whispered it to someone else while looking at me but I don't care.

I don't know why I'm being like this. Rude. I never feel like this before.

Maybe this is the feeling when someone is brokenhearted in dramas and stuff.

I bit my lip and heaved a sigh. Even love expert can't fix me. I don't know who I should depend on.

Maybe I'm not good with love and I shouldn't fell in love with Jungkook. I'm sick and now..

my heart is dying.

..

i think its gonna be a short story tho bc it will end soon o.o

pls vote ty <3