8

It's been a week that I became like this and didn't reply Jungkook's text. He doesn't know where I am and I think he didn't even look for me. He'll only worried about me by sending messages and actually, it's useless.

"Oh my goodness, Minyoung-ah!" She startled as she touched my skin.

"You look so pale and your body temperature increases a lot. Did you go to the clinic? Or hospital?" She said and her eyes keep looking at every part of me.

Who wouldn't worried?

"I'll go to the hospital later. I'm too lazy and too tired." I muttered under my breath. I can't even speak properly because of this sickness.

"You better go because your condition looks-" She said but I cut in.

"JUST GO! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME." I screamed. It felt like I've used half of my energy just by screaming at her. As expected she nods and left my house quietly.

Why am I becoming like this?

Then I went out by wearing a black jacket and a mask so people won't see my pale skin.

I walked to the city in the dark and alone. It was cold but I don't care.

Suddenly there was a guy walks on the opposite side of me. My heart skip a beat and my eye blinks numerous times. I didn't know why I felt nervous.

I recognized that mask and that hair. I recognized him.

Because of him, I walked really fast. I smelled his male scent as I walked past him. I missed it.

"Jjamkaman.." I stopped my pace as he called me.

I slowly turned around and he was kneeling on the ground and picked something up. It was a small bracelet.

Maybe it was in the jacket and I dropped it without conscious. "This is yours?" He came towards me and handed it to me. "Be careful next time." He reminded making me hold my breath.

His voice. I miss them.

I bowed and left him quickly. Suddenly my eyes began to be teary and I cried silently. I hit my chest numerous times and I just couldn't feel it. My heart throb and it's overwhelming.

I walked far and far away where I don't even know the way home.

Then I spotted a clinic which was still open at that time and I entered there. I was the only one there and the smell of medicines can be smelled clearly that I want to puke.

"Miss Choi Minyoung?" The nurses called me and I entered the doctors room for checkup.

"Okay Miss, I'm going to check your body temperature." She said and puts a thermometer under my armpit.

I could see her facial expressiom changed. I get it. The temperature is high and she wrote it on a paper.

"What kind of sickness have you been through? Can you tell me?" She asked and I removed my mask.

"I felt cold,always tired and uncomfortable in some places. Dizziness and the past few days I vomit." I explain slowly and she nods.

"Do you think you have some changes in you?" She asked and stared at me.

"Urm sometimes I hear sounds that making my head hurts. And my vision was sometimes blurry. I couldn't walk properly too." I said.

She began typing something on her laptop and after a few minutes, she turned at me.

"Does it become more worse?" She asked and her eyebrows bend. Even the nurses was eyeing me worriedly.

"Yes. But it's going to be okay right? By eating medicines?" I said. I'm waiting for her answers.

"Miss Choi, I think you need to go to the hospital." She remarked.

There is something wrong.