3

Minyoung's POV

"I'm sorry Minyoung. I didn't know he was like that and.." Chae said as she held my hands.

"He's a jerk. I should never be in the cafe last night." I muttered under my breath and Chae heaved a sigh.

All I want to do is to forget what happen. I quickly took my bag, wallets and everything and head to the mall.

While I was resting on a chair, my phone buzzed showing that there's a message.

From: Jerk Jungkook

Eodiya? Meet me at the cafe.

"Ergh. I have work to do you jerk!" I shout until some people near me noticed it. "Whatever, I'll go at night." I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my bag.

"Minyoung-ah anyeong!" Jimin unnie greeted me with a smile. As expected she came and ordered marshamallow.

After the long day at the mall, I packed up and went to the private cafe.

I didn't know where he wants to meet so I head to the counters. "Is Jungkook here?" I asked a woman who was wearing a neat uniform. "Oh, you must be Miss Minyoung. He left me a message for you. He said that he wants to see you behind the cafe." She said and thanked her.

Quickly I walked out of the cafe and went behind the cafe. The clouds were dark and there were no stars visible. I bet it'll rain soon. Then I saw a guy wearing a hoodie stood by the corner of the cafe building.

He slowly walks toward me and my right foot starts to reverse. He looks like a murderer ready to kill. "What do you want?" I asked him without being feared of anything.

Slowly he pulled down his mask and revealing his fine face. I averted his gazes and looked at other places instead of his face.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

My eyes widened in bewilderment hearing those words. "W-what? Girlfriend? No way man." I swayed both of my hands and shooked my head.

"Seriously I'm not going to be a girlfriend to a playboy like you!" I shouted and he smirk. "Since when did I ever said I'm a playboy? I met a lot of girls and that's it." He explained and I looked at him from head to toe.

Well, yes or no? Think Minyoung think! Ergh eotteokhae.

"If it is a yes, hold my hand." He said and took out his right hand.

Eotteokhae. Okay. Only for a while.

I slowly put my hands on his and he smiled. I didn't know if I was doing the right decision. He puts his mask on and walked to his van. I looked away because I was squealing. I wanted to scream for some unknown reason. "Pabo!" I said to myself.

Suddenly, thunder sound was heard and it rain heavily. I stood there, just, watching the raindrops eventhough I was soaking wet.

Before I could move, I was covered with a jacket and I turned around.

"I have to go back, and you need to go home too. You could get sick. Bye." Jungkook said and ran back to his van.

I watched as the black van drove away. I held onto his jacket and slowly my face forms a smile.

--

"AACHHOOOO!"

"Aigoo, what is with you. Who told you to play in the rain!" Eomma shouted while bringing a cup of water and a pill.

"I didn't play in the rain eomma. I was saving a little frog who was going to be hit by a car." I said and held onto my blanket tightly. "Whatever. Just eat the pill!" She told and I pouted.

"Hello~" Chae said as she entered our living room. "Hello Chae." Eomma said and went to the kitchen.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You poor sick girl." She said to me and I kicked her skinny leg. "Ouch!" She squealed and sat beside me."That didn't hurt, anyway, how's the progress between you and him?" Chae asked and I heaved a sigh.

"Nothing." I muttered and took a tissue from the table. "I don't believe you and we'll talk about it later. Look at this! WAAAA!" She screamed as she showed me a poster of Baekhyun to me.

"He look so good in this poster I'm gonna die you know!" She fangirled and I just mouthed 'O' to her.

"He is a cute hottie." She said and hugged the poster. "Okay okay enough. You can do those hugging and kissing somewhere else but not here. Keep that first." She pouted after I said that.

"I'm gonna go now. I need to buy something." Chae said and I bid her goodbye. "Bye Chae. Go away and see you next time." I said and giggled.

I went to my bedroom to get a nice rest. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

From: Jerk Jungkook

Hey. What are you doing now?

..

To: Jerk Jungkook

Hey. I'm resting. You?

..

From: Jerk Jungkook

Just chilling. You okay?

..

To: Jerk Jungkook

Not really. I'm sick now. Because of the rain.

..

From: Jerk Jungkook

Pity you. Eat medicines. I don't want you to get sick.

..

To: Jerk Jungkook

I know what to do. I'm going to sleep now. Text you later.

..

From: Jerk Jungkook

Oh okay. Rest well. I love you.

..

I was blushing when I saw the last text. I didn't want to reply. And it's my first time a guy says that to me.

I shut my phone and put it on a table near my bed. "I love you."

--

yOKES