5

I woke up at that morning and saw a text message from Chaeyoung.

From: Chae

Minyoung-ah!!!! Today there will be a cancer kids charity day at the children's hospital I think both of us can volunteer and helped them since we're free today. So, get ready in 30 minutes girl~ I'm picking you up.

"Urm, okay." I muttered. I've been voluntaring a lot of kids day event and it was really worth it for me and the sick kids. Sometimes seeing kids smile can brighten someone's day.

I've finished dressing up in a casual outfit and told eomma to come home late.

The sound of Chaeyoung's car horn was clear enoughh to be heard when the clock turned 9.00 am. "Good good! Hop on girl!" Chae said and I entered her car. Looks like Chae was active enough today for the event. Well, we both love childrens.

As we arrived, some people were crowding the lobby and I expect them to be the kids parent. We've been treat well since we voluntered a lot and we got the label 'Special Volunteer' from the nurses.

Both of us went to the other room and it looks quite empty with only two girls in it. Both of them were bald but their smile are always there.

"Hello cutie, what's your name?" I asked while Chae asked the other girl. "Soohyun. You are pretty eonnie." She said making me blush. "But you are more prettier than me." I said and caressed her pale cheek. I gave her a box of chocolates and she gave a huge smile. I really appreciate her smile. This girls been to a lot of chemo and I'm just too pity for them.

I was crossing my fingers that they will be cured and they can go home to their family.

"Eonnie eonnie." She pulled my sleeves.

"Waegeuraeyo?" I asked her. "Can you sing for me?" She asked and I gulped. Actually, I don't really know how to sing and my voice isn't that good. I didn't know what to do that I scratched my head. "Urm, Soohyun-ah I-" Before I could finish my words, the door opened revealing a guy wearing a black hoodie.

"Jungkook oppa?" I muttered and he smiled. Suddenly I felt a poke from my back and I knew it was Soohyun. She was grinning at me and so was Jungkook. "Why? How did you get here?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Well, the nurses invited idols to this event too. What do you expect?" He said and Soohyun laughed. "I think oppa can sing? Right?" She said and he gave a slight nod. "Great! We have an entertainer here!" Chaeyoung said and he pouted.

He dragged a small chair and sat at the empty space between the beds so he can face the girls clearly. I was sitting besides Soohyun bed while Chae stands beside the other girl.

Then he posed like he was about to sing and I smiled sheepishly because of that. He was singing 'Butterfly' which soothens the atmosphere and his voice made me goosebumps. Beautiful.

After a few hours, the event finished and I went to the cafeteria. It was crowding with some people who I think maybe it is the hospital staffs. Suddenly I saw Jungkook between the crowds and he stared at me.

My heart skips a beat as I was staring into his eyes and he suddenly walks toward me

"Mokja?" He asked and I nodded.

We both choosed a table as we finished taking our food. "What a great day." He said and I only smiled at him. I continued took a bite of the fruit salad.

After the conversation was over, I walked out from the hospital and waited for Chae. I was wandering around as I wait for her and I took out my phone to see the time. It was 1.14 pm and I saw a text message.

From: Chae

I left earlier bc I have to go somewhere and sorry Minyoung-ah. Go take a cab. :p

"Ah igeo mwoya?!" I groaned and stomped my right foot. I just hate going home by cab and I have to save my pocket money.

Suddenly a black van parked right infront of me and Jungkook got out from it.

"Can I ride you home?" He offered and I put my phone in my pocket. "Erm, no need oppa. You've done a lot. I'll just go take a cab. Okay?" I reject his offers nicely.

"Ani. Just come with me." He took out his left hand that he wants me to hold it. I slowly put my hand onto his and he smiled slowly. "Kaja." He said and I entered his black van.

I sat by the windows and Jungkook was at the other side. I put my hands on my lap and sat straight during the way. "Hey, I told you not to be awkward." He said and my eyes widened. "Urm sorry. That is just the way I am." I said slowly and he chuckled.

"Don't let anything stopped you from being who you truly are." He said with a smile and I nodded. My cheek blushed and my mind was uncontrolable when he is with me. The way he looked at me, all the things he say, soften me.

As I arrived home, Jungkook bid me goodbye. "I guess I could visit you since I know where you live now." He said and I pouted. "I think I won't let a stranger came into my house." I said and laughed.

"YA! I'm not a stranger. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Your boyf-" He said and I cut him off.

"Shushh! Now go. Bye." I said and walks toward the door.

"Bye. Saranghae."

-

i laff u. vote okay ;)