Chapter 1: We Meet

Rinas' POV:

no i am not the nicest person in the world if you wake me up early and one would think, and i most certainly did, that their family members would respect that. but I guess that isn't the case with my family.

"Rina get up you are meeting with a very important person today." My dad said as her throws open the door to my room.

"Dad I have the day off work today and I want to sleep." I look at my phone to see what time it was."God dad it's 5:30 in the morning! I usually don't wake up until 7 when I have work. Why the hell do I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to meet some one?!" I ask getting really pissed.

"You will understand when you meet them." my mom says coming in and throwing the curtains open.

"Both of you suck you know that right?" I ask getting out of bed.

"Just get ready and meet us at the car." my dad said leaving the room.

"Whatever.... No one cares that I might want to catch up on sleep considering that I work two jobs right now." I said and start to get dressed. i grab a pair of blue jeans, a blue short sleeve shirt that has a hood and zipper, knee high socks that had wolves on them, and blue tennis shoes. I grab my backpack and put all the manga that I thought I would need in it for the car ride and if the meeting gets dull. 

'Why the hell do I have to go? this is going to be a pain in the ass I just know it.' I think to myself and head out to the car where my parents were waiting. 

Siras' POV:

Sleep is my best friend and my mom usually let me sleep till my alarm goes off but not today. 

"Sira you need to get up we are meeting someone important today." she said shaking me awake. I look at my kindle to see what time it is because I am not a morning person.

"Damn mom it's 5:30! what is so important that I have get get up right now?" I ask getting annoyed with her at this point in time.

"You will understand when we meet with the person in question." My mom said "now hurry and get dressed we need to leave soon." My mom leaves me to change and as i do I wish she would tell me what was going on. I grab black pants, and red long sleeve shirt, and one of my hats. i head down stairs and put my white ankle socks on and a pair of boots. I pack a bag of manga to read in the car and if things get boring later when I meet whoever it is I am meeting. I just want to go back to bed. I head out to the car and get in and wait for my mom she then comes out with a bag of snacks and a blanket for me to use so I can sleep in the car.

"Here try and get some more sleep. I will wake you up when we get there." My mom says handing me the blanket.

"thanks I will." I say taking the blanket and get comfortable and start to doze off while wondering where the hell we were going.  It felt like it had only been a few minutes when my mom woke me up but from how light it was out side the car I knew it had been longer.

"time to get up sweety." My mom says gently shaking my awake.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"At a campsite in the national forest." mom tells me. 

"Great I am going to be freezing the entire time." I say wrapping the blanket around me some more. I get out of the car and my mom does as well. we go to a table and that is when i notice that there are people there waiting.

"Is that who you wanted me to meet?" I ask looking at the group of people.

"Just one of them." My mom tells me and keeps walking.

Rinas' POV:

My parents and I head up to a campsite at the national forest, for what reason i have no idea. We get out of the car and head to a table and I pull a manga out of my backpack and start reading.

'no sense in just sitting here doing nothing.' I think to my self. I get about half way through my manga when I hear a car pull up and the doors close. I look up to see who was coming and then turn back to my manga because I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now.

"Sorry we're late." The older woman says as she gets closer to the table.

"Don't worry about it we just got here early that's all." My mom tells her

"Early my ass. You basically forced my out of bed, and you know that I am not a morning person." I say just loud enough for my parents to hear, they completely ignore me, and I really don't care right now. I keep but I can tell that the two woman that got here sat on the other side of the table and I could see one was either my age or younger, but I just kept reading not wanting to be a part of this crap. My mom elbows me in the ribs and I look up from my book.

 As I turn to look at my mom I see that the girl that was here was also reading a manga. Manga is like a book made by gods! You can go anywhere and do anything right in your own room! Why was my mom taking me away from my world of amazing cooking at this very moment?

"What? I was just getting to a good part?" I ask getting annoyed.

"Talk to her." My mom says pointing to the girl across from me.

"Why. by what I can see the only thing we have in common is that we both like manga." I said.

"Then talk about that. I don't care what you talk about just talk to her!" My mom say losing her patients. 

"Fine." I say glaring at her. 

'This is why you don't wake me up at the ass crack of dawn because I am a total bitch and it stays with me all day." I think to my self as I turn back to the other girl and try to figure out what to talk about.