Chapter 7: Friends? I Wish

Shays' POV:

I really wanted to kill that asshole that knocked me out but then I remembered a website that Akasha showed me one day after we got back from a job. I grab my laptop and go the the Dollars site and open a chat room to meet some new people.

"Hey Akasha you should get on the Dollars site you showed me so that we can meet people and so that I don't go kill someone I am not being paid to kill." I shout from my room.

"Okay. I will be on in a little bit!" she shouts from the living room.

I sit on my bed and sign into the Dollars website. I open a chat room called 'AnimeFriends' and start a chat. (Just so you all know I meant for it to be spelled like that.) I don't have to wait long before someone comes and joins me. I look at the name they are going by and it just said L.

"Wow i think they like Death Note a bit too much." I said to myself.

"Shay I may be a bit longer than I thought I have something I need to finish before I get on." Akasha shouted from the Living room.

"Take your time. No rush here." I shout to her and turn back to the chat and see that two more joined. It was really surprising to see people come to my chat because I just thought that no one would want to talk about anime like Akasha and I. Soon I had a full chat room and a list of anime that I needed to look up; this was crazy there were people out there that enjoy what Akasha enjoy!

By the time Akasha was on I sent her the list of anime that i had started and we said that we would both look them up and see what we liked. We both continue the chat for hours and by the time we finish it is 11 pm. I walk into Akashas' room and sit with her on her bed.

"Damn I think I have more animes' to look up then I have actually have seen." I told her.

"No kidding, and who would have thought that there would be so many people who would be willing to put up with us." Akasha said.

"Yea you would think they would tell us to take a hike or just ignore us." I say.

We keep talking for another hour then go to bed. I read before I fall asleep, but I know that I will be a very happy person as soon as I look up those animes'. I drift off to sleep and dream about anime guys and different ways to make jobs easier on both Akasha and I.

I wake up in the morning and look at the time. It was freaking noon! I jump out of bed and quickly get dressed. after that I run down stairs and look around to make sure nothing was taken. I know I need to chill out but I like knowing that everything is where it was when I went to bed. After confirming that everything was still there I went and sat on the couch. I let out a sigh and sank lower in the couch as I see Akasha walk into the room with a tray of food for the both of us.

"You must have been tired if you slept till noon." Akasha said as she sat next to me.

"Shut up. when you go to bed thinking of different ways to kill a person it takes a lot out of you." I say trying to get a grip so that I didn't do something I would regret later. Who would have thought that I would have a hard time controlling the urge to kill someone. This was a new one for me.

"I wish we could be friends with the people we talk to online. that would be really cool." I said and start eating. I was not very trusting with others and it made it really hard for me to make friends. All I had was Akasha and even then I wished I could make more friends; I just couldn't not after what Akasha and I went through just to get where we are today and I still have trouble sleeping at night because I remember everything like it was yesterday; I just want those memories to go away, but they won't, and I am scared to tell Akasha what I was going through because then she might try to get me to tell her what they did to me; It was just too much right now. Someone help me please I am going to die from all the pressure I am under right now!

Sorry for the short chapter but I work a lot and don't have a lot of time to write. Please comment and vote. Thanks. I will try to update again soon

49R