Chapter 2: What The Hell!

Rinas' POV:

As I looked at the girl in front of me I was running through different things to talk about. I was about to say something when I  get a look at the book she was reading; it was a Black Butler manga!

"You like manga?" I ask her not really expecting her to respond to me, but she looks up surprised that I was talking to her... or was it that I said something about manga? 

"Yeah. you are familiar with this kind of thing?" She asked me. I held up the manga I was reading.

"Yeah I am currently reading 'Food Wars Shokugeki No Soma' it is really funny so far." I say laughing at myself.

"I'm Sira. What's your name?" Sira asked looking at me.

"Rina. Nice to meet you. Want to trade info on manga?" I asked wanting to know if we both read any of the same stuff.

"Sure. I read Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Hana Kimi, and Hunter X Hunter. I prefer to watch Anime." Sira says.

"I've read those! I read Otoman, Assassination Classroom and Food wars." I say with a smile "I also watch more Anime than manga." we keep talking and find that we are very much a like. 

"Man if we were sisters then we must have been separated and never told." I say to Sira. As soon as I make that comment our parents flinch. I look at Sira to make sure that I wasn't the only one who saw them flinch and it turns out that we both saw it by the way she looked at her mom.

Siras' POV:

What just happened? Why did my mom just Flinch at Rinas comment? we look at each other and we start to get pissed because it was clear that they were hiding something from us.

"What are you guys hiding?" I ask looking at the three adults sitting at the table. they look at the table as if debating whether or not to tell us what was going on.

"What the Hell? What are you hiding? we have a right to know! do you distrust us that much? if so then we will gladly get out of your lives!" Rina said.

"But I can't work. I'm only 16."i said.

"I'm 20 and I can provide for both of us even  if my parents keep telling me that I can't." Rina says looking at me. Wow she was so cool she was what I would expect a big sister to do... I want an older sister like her.

"You are sister." my mom says not looking up from the table.

"What?" I ask wanting to make sure that I heard her correctly.

"You two are sisters, and we are not your parents. We took you from them. They are not alive any more." Rinas dad said. we both got up and hugged our bags to our chests.

"What are you saying?" Rina asked

"Just what I said. You are sisters and your real parents are no longer alive." Rinas dad said again. we both started to panic and with out thinking we both ran.

"Wait!" we heard our parents call but we just kept running. we didn't stop till we were out of breath and completely lost. we were both tired and scared. why would they lie to us our entire lives and just now bring us together just to tell us that our real parents were dead. I was scared to the point that I was having a panic attack.

"Sira breath. I won't let anything happen to you do you understand me?!" Rina said to me trying to get me to come back to reality. I just nod my head not trusting my voice right now.

"Good girl. now I am going to make a shelter for us to sleep in tonight and gather wood for a fire. I want you to stay here and keep and eye out for those three. if you see them start running. I will find you." She was trying really hard to try and hide that she was just as scared as I was. I nod again and she heads off to get things for the shelter. Rina was more worried about me then she was about herself and that worried me. If she was always worrying about me then she could get hurt.

"I can't let her get hurt because of me. I will protect her no matter what happens." I say to my self and start to clear the earth so that we can sleep tonight without having stuff jabbing us. I hear a stick crack and look around and see Rina come into view but I saw someone else behind her a little ways off. just then I see the stranger run up and grab her and cover her mouth.

"Ri..." I start to cry out but someone grabs me and covers my mouth with a cloth. I could smell something sickly sweet and things start to go dark.

'No this can't happen. I just found a sister I can't lose her now!' that was all I could think before everything goes black.