After party

Sunday morning and I woke up on the beach. If that wasn't bad enough I turned around and saw smiley. I must have gotten way too drunk last night. Let's rewind to last night's events.

Smiley texted me asking to come with him to some party downtown I told him no because I don't trust him yet to not slip up in public. A party was bad news to our relationship right now to many cameras and people that are jealous of my popularity and Probably my whole life. I don't feel like getting kicked out my house all because someone felt like they wanted to be a reporter for the shade room and takes pictures of me and smiley.

He didn't text me back so I figured that was that. I Facetimed Kay and she said I should go because the party was hype and everyone was going. Kay even offered to take me herself but I told her no cause it wouldn't be right rejecting smiley and going with her. She said Daquan was coming over. Her and Daquan been talking since our sophomore year but Won't make it official cause their both hardheaded Af.

We talked about random things until smiley called me and I picked up to see what he calling for since he was so mad just 3 hours ago.

Me: hey

Smiley: get dressed you got 5 minutes

Me: umm what?

Smiley: I'm outside. We going to the party. If you ain't in my car by 9:15 I'm start honking- then he hung up.

Who this boy think he is. Ugh I swear I'm going cause I don't want my dad seeing him.

I threw on a white tee, with a black hoodie, some light blue jeans, and my white rainbow reflective Adidas. I then put on my studs and my silver MK watch and silver chain. It took me 10 minutes to get dressed but smiley should be able to tell I'm not a 5 minute kind of person.

I quietly went downstairs. My dad saw me and asked where I was going. I told him the truth. I just didn't say with a boy I said I was going with Kay. He just nodded and went back to studying game plays. He decided to start a recreational team for the teens on the east side because the city won't provide one and my dad thinks denying teen baseball is a crime against humanity. He's going to give the player with the best stats a scholarship.

I hopped in smileys Mercedes-Benz. It. Was really nice; it wasn't a recent model but these cars are timeless. I didn't say a word to him and he kept talking to me thinking I'd eventually respond. Little did he know Tristan Powers is the silent treatment King

We pulled up to the party and I could've killed smiley. This is my cousin Ryan's house so it must be his party. Smiley brought me to a party that will without a doubt be full of my cousins and ratchet downtown kids. Checked the cousin group chat on Facebook and realized Ryan mention it a couple of days ago (I should check it more often) I got to leave early these downtown kids love to shoot

Smiley Gonna regret bringing me here cause my cousins close and like to mob together. I walked in with smiley not far behind but far enough not to seem like a couple. I was immediately grabbed and being crushed by my cousins in a hug. Apparently family was in the VIP (Ryan's mom's white room). My cousin Keisha came from nowhere "what was wrong with your friend" she asked and I looked over to see smiley frowning up behind me.

I shrugged my shoulders went out to the main party. It was hype everyone was jamming to work my Rihanna and I started dancing cause Rihanna is my life. I had to check myself and reminder I was in public. The song switched to 1Night by Lil Yachty

"I know you want for this for life, taking pictures with all my ice"

My cousin Ryan grabbed me and we started getting hype and attracted a crowd I forgot he could dance. After we killed it Ryan and I started taking shots. Once we were gone enough to forget people were looking we started doing the whip like me Challange.