Mine

So I meant publish this on my birthday which was the 24th but I forgot to actually hit publish 😭. But y'all wish me a happy birthday and enjoy this overdue ass chapter. Also since I made you wait I gave yall a treat 😁

 Also since I made you wait I gave yall a treat 😁

*Kay*

I was dragging this hoe down the hall like a child to his first day to class. I was tired of his complaining "why do we got to walk this way? , Hall B is faster, bitch let me goo". He think we taking the scenic route to lunch. I love Tris but he is really dumb sometimes.

What do I look like making myself walk more. I'm already bad Af I don't need exercise I don't even like looking at these ugly ass kids on my way to class. I was leading Tris to smiley like a lamb to the slaughter.

I just got a text with a green check from smiley. I can finally speed up and get him there. I grab his wrist and start pulling him towards the cafe. He really thinks we just going to lunch. But -

*Tristan*

*Tristan*

I was highly tired from all this walking Kay had me doing. Like I'm not a freshman I do not need a school tour. We finally got near the cafeteria and I remembered why I go off campus. I hate the loudness from these kids.

As soon as I walked through the door I stated to turn right back around but baby blue balloons started falling on my head. I was trying to figure out what the hell was going on when the school intercom came on and Principle Winter started speaking.

". Hello students of north high, I hope your having a wonderful day. I would ask you now to please turn to the door C of the cafe. Tristan i would ask of you please turn back around to the cafe."

I turned around and saw The cheerleaders forming a pyramid. Wait is that smiley ? What is he doing. The cheerleaders had on emoji shirts. Some had the dancing girl and others had the heart eyes. I finally caught on to what was going on I covered my face because I don't need these punk ass students to see me cry. I got to maintain my authority. I was getting a promposal. I never thought I'd get one. Mainly due to the fact I didn't plan on coming out while still in high school.

Oh shit. I just came out didn't I. Technically by asking me to prom smiley just outed me but it's cool because he's the only persons approval I seek.

When I finally took my face out of my hands I saw Smileys award winning smile. He finally held up a sign that said  " will you please go to prom with me. I've got hella heart eyes for you"

I wanted to pretend like I needed to think about it but The cheerleaders could only hold him on top of that pyramid for so long. Cheerleading is defiantly a sport cause smiley is night as light as the girl usually on top.

I shook my head yes because I was at a loss for words and smiley hopped of the pyramid and swooped me up and span me around. Then he kissed me. In front of the 500 students in 2nd lunch block. I should be nervous but because it's smiley I wasn't anything less than comfortable.

I heard camera shuttering but honestly who cares ? All I cared about was getting this boy back to my apartment and hmmmm.

What did I do to get a Smiley ? I'm an asshole I don't deserve him but hey, who am I to question things. In fact I pulled smiley all the way to the door by his belt loop just so he knew what's up. I got a 98 in my next class I can miss it.

*Smiley*

At first I wasn't sure if would like it but by the way he's looking at me he loved it. We stumbled through the door to our apartment and he was pushing me on to the couch immediately I'm not even sure he shut the front door. I could get used to this.

•sexual content below. Feel free to skip•

Tristan was having trouble with my zipper in fact he looked mad at it. I decided to help him out by switching the role. I was to be the one in charge. I pulled him by his waist onto my lap and started marking my territory on his neck. Once I kissed that spot behind his ear he lost it. He just went limp in my arms.

I stood him up and started kissing and pushing him towards our bedroom. Clothes flying off on the way. Not really sure who took what off of who but it doesn't matter.

I started pressing him up against the bed and he and I both were already leaking. We didn't do much foreplay. Once tris is ready, he is READY. he's sexually impatient. I crawled in between his legs and all i did was run a finger passed it and he started arching up. I lined myself up and started to put it in. Tristan's arms wrapped around my neck. Once I bottomed out I had to stay still and let him adjust I know I'm a lot to take.

I started shallow strokes and Tristan's breath picked up. After about 10 minutes of that. I sped up and started really applying the pressure. Smileys arms shifted from my neck to one on my upper back and the other on my lower. Damn I'm glad he keeps his nails cut cause he is really digging.

Twenty minutes later he starts shaking. I know he was close so I flipped him over and started hitting it from the back. His small waist makes it so much easier to get a grip on him. He started calling out my name so I gave it all I had and on my final stroke we both came. I pulled out and pulled him close.

•End sex scene•

I started laughing. I didn't wear a condom but I plan on hitting it twice a day for the rest of my life anyway so what's the point. Not like he can get pregnant. They say always wear a condom with someone who's cheated in the past. I don't feel the need to simply because I don't doubt his loyalty.

I got out my thoughts and looked down to see him legit drooling on my chest. I must really put in work huh ?

I wrapped my arms tighter around my future and drifted off myself.

----------------------------------------------------------

I feel weird writing sex scenes. But y'all liked the last one so I gave y'all another. Now leave me alone with y'all nasty asses 😂😂

How did you like the promposal ? Goals right 😍

Y'all knew Tristan was a freak but who expected that from smiley 😯

Been a while since I asked this but who's y'all fav character ? Y'all still mad at Tristan ?

Most importantly. Always wear a condom! These are fictional characters and you are not. Even if you trust your partner there is no harm in being extra safe.

Vote and comment please 😁 😘