Upside down smile

*Tristen*
The whole car ride was silent. I was slightly embarrassed for acting the way I did but do I regret anything ? Yeah...not being fast enough to catch her ugly ass😂

But no I actually was embarrassed I didn't want to act like that in from of smiley especially cause I know he's feeling me so hard and nobody else can even catch his eye

We pulled up to some park. What smiley think we are some old couple that's about the feed the birds and walk off into the sunset ?

We got out the car and Smiley was just looking at me trying to figure me out. "She had it coming" I mumbled under my breath. I only ask nicely once after that it's whatever.

"Really ? Cause to me it seemed like you don't trust me enough to not text a waitress" smiley said looking annoyed. My jaw dropped cause obviously he saw it all wrong because it wasn't about that it's about me being respected.

"That's not even why" I told smiley  that below minimum wage hoe was disrespecting me and my relationship like how are you coming for me when you relying on my tip to pay your bills🤔

I started to walk off to avoid an argument because we were to fresh a couple for an argument. Not that I don't think we would bounce back it would just be silly. Wait nope my petty senses are tingling. "I just think it's funny how.. Your mad at me but didn't even try to address her, if your not gonna do it someone will or MAYBE you don't want me as much as I want you. If that's the case leave me alone cause my time is valuable and I'm not trying to waste it on some friendly ass nigga that's for everybody and they mama. "

As soon as I sad that I felt bad. I lowkey knew smiley was all about me but I just say anything when I'm trying to win an argument.

Smiley didn't say a word, he just got back in the car and pulled off. I know I was violating but damn I don't think I deserved that though. Like he could've atleast took me home damn.

I called Kay and spilled the tea. I turned on my location on my iPhone and Kay came through ready to beat smileys ass

*Kay*
Fuckboy and bitches irritate me.  Especially when it comes to my best friend. Like I'll rock that orange jumpsuit over him. Jail didn't look that bad on Oitnb. I could be like tasty and tell jokes all day Until smiley pays my bail.

I was just in 2nd period twirling my hair and piping my gum talking to this girl about the bald headed girl three rows up. I think she heard me but idc if she don't want to fight then it don't matter.

Then my phone started ringing and I hurried to silence it cause I don't feel like waiting till the end of the day but I saw it was Tristan and I answered. The teacher started asking for my phone but this was my bestfriend so of course I was going to pick up.

He started saying something about waffle house and getting left and he was just going to fast I could tell he was upset. So once he calmed down and explained it I just walked out the door and went to get him. I don't care about anything I can't believe smiley did that

So o pulled up and Tristan got in the car .

Kay: where he live at ? We can pull up its no problem. Does he not care about your safety. Oh and the bitch from Waffle House ? We can pull up on her job too.

Tristen: I just wanna go to school I got a test in Econ

Kay: don't sweat these niggas and bitches. Cause he'll come crawling back because you the best and you'll be signing her check one day.

I guess Kay was right but I just felt bad for cutting up and also hurt that smiley just left like that. I've hate situations where the right and wrong isn't clear. My life was so much easier before smiley decided to show up.

*Smiley*
I pulled up to my house and just flopped onto the couch. It seems like nothing I do for anybody is appreciated. I shouldn't have left him I tried to call him and see if he needed a ride but he sent me to voicemail so I guess he's ok he probably called a taxi or his sister.

I just hate being taken for granted. Like all the times I prove my self and he still got doubt ? That's like getting all A's on your report card and still not graduating, it just don't add up. Tristan doing that same insecure bull that my ex did.

I don't have trust issues but I know insecure when I see it. I was dating this guy named Shawn and she swore I was cheating on him with any boy in a 20 mile radius. So instead of telling Me his issues and the cause just popped off on me and everyone else.

One day I went home with my bestfriend tommy after a party cause I was to drunk to make it home. So instead of asking about it you know what Shawn did ? He let the guy next door smash. He had an eye for an eye attitude. That broke me heart Shawn tried to apologize but I didn't respect him anymore so I couldn't date him.
Now I see Tristan doing the same things and it honestly got me worried I refuse to be back in a relationship that doesn't have any trust. It would be a shame the vibe i get from Tristan feels like home. I just fit ya know ? But I'll drop him if it means protecting myself.

I wonder what my baby doing now ? He probaby pissed Af and talking shit about me to Kay cause I know he wouldn't tell his sister cause she already don't approve of us so he's not go by to give her any more reason to be against us.

Damn I just realized that that might have counted as a break up, are we still a we ?

----------------------------------------------------------

Who do y'all think is wrong ?👀

Is Kay a Little to ratchet ? 😂

Quod: should you let your old relationship experience affect your new one ?🤔

Votes and comments make my day