Forward

*tristan
I woke up once again with smiley wrapped around me. My mom would be home soon and my sister called her and they planned to get me an apartment for the remainder of the school year.

Honestly I don't want it. I want my old room. I also want to just stay here with smiley. Hold that thought... I tapped smiley and he got up whining cause he is a big baby. "Hey. Want to live with me ?" I asked happily ? 

*smiley

I woke up to tris poking me in my face. I whined because whyyyy ? I want sleep and to hold my baby. I was awake in .5 second when he caught me off guard. We were in a good place in our relationship but we certainly weren't in a live together condition right now.

I wanted to so so bad. I'd have to consult my mom on this one. Not just for permission but also for advice. Knowing her she would push me right out the door. She said last time it was my fault because I neglected him. Which is true but she doesn't know about the other guy. I mean yes I drove him to it but that don't put him 100% in the right.

I snapped out of my thoughts and He was looking me in my eyes and waiting for an answer. I didn't actually have one for him so I just kissed him on the forehead and said "we'll see".

I rolled out of bed to move before he asked again or asked me when "i'd see". Honestly i want Tristan forever and moving in would be a step in that direction so of course my heart said do it but I just can't forget what he did.

I went to my moms room because she always gives a-1 advice and it seems when I don't take it is even things hit the fan. I just walked in because she was watching movies on lifetime as always. I decided to scare her a bit 

"Mom I'm moving out" I said  she looked like a deer in the headlights. She started rambling "What ? Why ? You can't wait till after graduation? What about college ? Did I do something ? Is this about -" I stopped her because this was too funny. I sat on the bed and said "ma I'm not going anywhere .... Maybe but i don't think so "  I looked down

"What do you mean ? " she asked. I told her about what Tristan asked and surprisingly she smiled. "Go" she said simply. "But I don't think I'm ready" I said playing with my fingers. She pulled my head up " but that's not what matters. Where do you see yourself in 10 years ? "  she asked. I started thinking and immediately what came to mind was a set of twins running around the house with Tristan chasing after them while I laughed. Man I honestly can't imagine my life without him. That's typical for a young adult to feel but I feel like it's deeper than puppy love.

So I looked my mom in the eye and said "with him" she started tearing up and crying about how her baby has grown up. That was my que to leave.

I walked back into the room and saw my baby trying to use the force on his phone that's across the room. Hes always doing weird stuff and I'm just Gonna have to accept that my future husband is weird and my kids probably will be too.

I pull him up by the shirt and give him a deep kiss. Sorta like our first kiss except this time he didn't slap me.
When we finished kissing I smiled and asked "so when do we move in ?

He beamed with joy and started jumping. He jumped up on me and he fell back onto the bed. He was sitting right in my lap with my hard on pressing into him. I started making advances. I stopped where I normally stopped and looked him in the eye. I think he's finally ready. He nodded and I started pushing him on his back while kissing him.

I took his shirt off and he was crying. "Baby what's wrong want to stop? "  I asked wiping the tear. " I'm sorry" he said.

"For what" I asked. He sat up and hugged me. "For giving away something that was rightfully yours" he said crying into my shoulder.

I smiled, not because he feels bad but because I'm the one who he can cry I front of and I'm the one he lets see his vulnerability. " shhh shh that doesn't matter. I don't care about taking your virginity that's something egotistical guys want to do. I only care that it's OUR first time " he looked me in the eye laid back down and pulled me into a deep kiss with lots of emotions behind it. I'm so happy I've got him