Chapter Six- Battles and War

• Dedicated to Aerish Tujan

Author’s Note:

The following chapter is a mixture of my own experience and my guild mates’. I thought it’s such a funny experience that I have to tell everybody about it so I made it sound like I was there and witnessed the events with my own eyes!

I surely miss the war and the Titan hunts that we do. Gotta wait for January 2012 just to see my character, IF GamesCampus decides to relaunch this game!

Ciao! Thanks for reading! Please do comment. J

-Ryouko / Aki

Chapter 6- Battles and War

The days passed and before we knew it, we are already level 19, nearly 20 actually, all ripe for second jobs and advancement quests. Every day was fun, dungeon raids and power leveling kept us busy. Dancing and running around and visiting places, helping one another do their quests, upgrading weapons, gears and armors- all of it made the days pass quickly without us noticing.

But one will always encounter in one point, when one will be lazy to do anything and would want nothing but bum around. So one lazy afternoon, Bluishred, Tsubame and I are just walking around the Frosty Wind Valley, sight-seeing and just passing time, breaking away from our toxic lives of leveling. We walked all around the Frosty Wind Valley and ran around near the entrance to the Gold mines.

“It’s one hell of a lazy afternoon, the sun’s heat makes me sleepy.” I said to my guildmates as we walk.

“It surely is, but with this heat, you wont be able to sleep well. You’ll be soaked with your own sweat if you sleep at this time.” Bluishred replied while busy practicing her combo while walking. She looked like a bowmaster and an acrobat fused into one body.

“Let’s just walk around and look for something we can do or something that we can play with.” Tsubame said while observing a caterpillar munching some leaves. She must love butterflies and other cute stuffs as a girl, I thought to myself.

I sat down near Tsubame and opened my bag and started fixing it.

“What a mess I have here.” I told them as I sort out the things and placed them into proper places. All the loots that I will sell, I placed them all in one pouch and placed it back inside my bag. I started remembering my spells and started practicing them too, thinking of a good combo. But before I could finish my new combo experiment, I heard somebody breathing heavily.

“OH- GOD…”

I turned around and saw PosRyoma, tired and weary and with few scratches on his body.

“Hey, what happened to you?” I asked as I walked towards him. Tsubame and Bluishred also walked towards him and saw the minor injuries that he had.

“Well, there are some foolish and warfreak Titans who hit me while I was doing some quests. They must have been a level higher or just the same with us, the only problem was there were two of them and they started hitting me both. Before I ran out of hp, I teleported away from them. They must have known I was going this way coz they started following me.” PosRyoma answered while trying to sit down.

“I’ll rest first so I regain my health points.”

“You should have messaged the guild so we can come and rescue you!” Bluishred was serious, it looks like she was really pissed with what happened.

“If I did that, I would end up dying while messaging, you know how low my defense is. So I teleported as fast as I can. Run and teleport. Whew, glad I made it alive.” PosRyoma’s injuries start to heal slowly.

I took out one potion from my bag and gave it to him. I urged him to drink it, for faster healing I said.

“Did you get their names and guild?” Tsubame asked.