Beaten : Chapter 2

I woke up from a loud bang downstairs. I ran downstairs and realized my younger brother, Austin,woke up early and was in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?!"I asked him in a whisper yet yelling voice. "Bakefest" (her brother is like three, okay?)"Okay, okay. Sit down and be quiet."

Hopefully Father didn't hear the loud crash. When I finished making the breakfast, which consisted of bacon, eggs, and pancakes, I went back upstairs to my room., deciding not to eat breakfast."

I got into the bathroom and decided to take a shower. After showering, I reapplied my makeup to make sure that everything was covered up fully.

I went to my closet and got out my clothes for the day. I picked a navy blue long sleeve shirt and some dark pants.

I finally went down stairs, grabbed my bookbag, and left. I really felt bad for leaving Austin there with dad all those times, but dad never beat him, just scolded him.

I finally reach the school parking lot, and yes I walk. Levy ran up to me and squeezed me to death. I winced in pain, and Levy noticed it. "Are you okay?"she asked. I nodded quickly. "Yep." She looked at me like she didn't believe me all the way.

"Alright, let's just head to class."She said letting the subject go. I nod in agreement. We got into the classroom and met up with all the others.

All the girls came up to me and hugged me. I was fighting not to show that I was in pain. Apparently it was still noticeable though, because they all stopped quickly.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"Erza asked worried. "I'm fine. You just hugged me to hard."I answered quickly.

"Now that I think about it, it's in the middle of summer and you're still wearing long sleeves. Why?"Natsu asked. "You are so smart, Natsu! I didn't realize that!"Levy yelled out. "Well, I'm just always cold."

Erza came up to me and was about to raise up my sleeve. The teacher came in though, while I sighed in relief. "This isn't over yet."Erza said while sitting down in her seat.

We finally went into the lesson, but I could feel every single one of my friends staring at me. I was freaking out inside my head. What will happen if they find out? I will be in so much trouble! Would they hate me forever? Or would they just make me stop?

At the end of the class period, I gathered my stuff and walked out the door. Everyone just stared at me. Oh crap. Did they find out? Or did I do something wrong?

When I got to my locker, each and everyone of my friends were there. I groaned. While I got closer to my locker, Gray blocked it's path. "We want to know what's wrong with you!"Levy said.

I laughed nervously. "What do you mean? Everything's fine." They all stared at me for a few seconds, more like glaring. Lisanna then walked up to us. "Just relax guys. This is Lucy were talking about here. Lay off a little bit."she said. I sigh in relief.

"I guess you're right. Well see you at lunch then, Lucy?"Erza asked. I nodded quickly. They all split in their own directions.

I grabbed my stuff and headed for my next class. No way was I going to see them at lunch.

~Lunch time~

I walked up the stairs to the roof. All of them were waiting on me, but after this morning, they won't see me ever again. I got out my note that explained why and how and everything.

I got to the edge of the roof and jumped on top of the rail. I could feel tears sliding down silently as I got ready to jump.

TO BE CONTINUED... I know, I'm a horrible person.^_^