Beaten: Chapter 4

Well, I lied a little. Most of the cuts are from me, but the bruises are not. They are from my dad. I can't tell them that though.

"Lucille Rae Heartfilia!"Erza yelled at me. "That's not even my name."I said silently. "I don't care at this moment!"

I looked down. "Sorry."I mumbled under my breath.

Then the bell rang. Students started rushing out of their classes, scurrying to their next, taking glances at us. "Move along. Nothing to see here."Erza yelled at them, which made them run off.

"We gotta get to class."I said. "We care more about you than any dumb class."Levy said. "Wow, Shrimp. That's the first." She punched him in the stomach. "Not time." He nodded in understanding.

After the bell rang, when no students were around, Erza looked at me sternly. "What have you been doing to yourself?! Do you know what this causes?!"she kept ranting while I zoned out.

This is why I never meant to tell them! They don't understand! They could never! They don't even care for me, so why are they doing this?! They don't understand what Austin and I go through every single day!

"LUCY!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!"Erza shouted at me. Tears slowly slid down my face.

Jellal had to calm her down. "This probably isn't the best time to be yelling at her." She sighed. "You're right. Sorry."

They finally left to go to class, but I stayed behind. I'm gonna go checkout early. I can fake I'm sick.

I slowly got up to head to the nurse's office to check out.