Beaten: Chapter 5

(I know the picture is not Lucy Heartfilia, but this is kind of what she's wearing the next day of school.)

When I get home from checking out early, I hear crying. Austin. I groan. I walk in to see him on the floor crying.

I pick him up and take him to my room. "What's wrong?"I asked him once I shut my door. "Daddy ush ee."he started crying. (It says daddy push me if you couldn't understand.)

I sighed. When's it ever not him? "Hey. How would you like to go to school with me tomorrow?" He nodded. We then got into my bed and slept. (He decided to sleep in there with her for the night.)

In the morning, I woke up Austin and went and made him breakfast. Skipping breakfast for myself, I ran upstairs to take a quick shower.

I went back downstairs and got Austin so we could arrive at school early.

When we arrived at school, I went to the principal's office. "Hey, gramps."I greeted my grandfather. "Hello, child."

"Could I get a note to carry Austin around today? Something happened at home and he doesn't want to stay there."I explained. "Sure. I don't know why you just move in with me and Laxus. It would be easier for the both of you."

"We wouldn't want to intrude your home though." He chuckled. "It's certainly fine."he said while writing a note out. "I'll keep that in mind, thank you."I said while receiving the note.

I then went to my first class, because it was time for it. I handed the teacher the note and he nodded and told me to go sit down.

Erza came over. "Austin. Hi. Would you like to come sit with me?" He giggled and reached out for her. She then smiled at me and took him over to her seat. At the end of class, I got him back though.

~Lunch time~
I went to the lunch room to get Austin something to eat. Everyone kept giving me glances throughout the day, but it's better than keeping him home.

I got him some food and sat down at our table. All of them looked at him. "Guys. This is Austin. My brother."

They all looked at him and smiled. "He especially has a liking to Erza."I giggled. Everyone just looked at Erza. "What can I say? I'm great with kids."

"Lucy. Are you gonna eat something?"Levy asked. "Oh. Um.. I just got something for Austin. I'm fine though." Everyone just stared.

"You gotta eat Luce."Natsu said. "I'm just still full from breakfast."I lied. "Sissy no eat bakefast."Austin said. Crap!

"So you didn't eat breakfast?" I shook my head. "Go get you some food. We'll watch Austin."Erza said.

I went and grabbed a bag of chips and a thing of french fries. When I came back, everyone looked at my tray. "No. More food."Levy said not satisfied with what I was eating.

"Come on! This is way more than enough!"I said groaning. Erza stood up. "Give me a second." She went into the lunch line and came back with a cup of fruit, mashed potatoes, and a salad.

(I know these things don't go together, but hey, why not? 😂)

She layed them on my tray. "Eat." I groaned. I facetabled multiple times, while saying. "You guys hate me."

"Erza-nee!"Austin giggled while reaching out for her. Everyone sweatdropped. "Austin, can you answer me a question?" He nodded. "Does Lucy ever eat at home?"He shakes his head.

Everyone looked at me. "I do too!"I exclaimed. "What was the last thing you ate?" I pondered for a minute. "Maybe an apple. Or a banana. Or maybe..." I got cut off.

"Lucy. Look at me." I looked directly at Natsu. "If you do not eat, I will shove that food down your throat."he said with a very dark aurora. Everyone looked at him shocked. "Okay. I'll be back though."I said getting up. They all looked at me. "I promise." They nodded.

I went to the bathroom, leaving Austin behind. When I got there, Lisanna was in there with her group this time.

"Oh look! It's Lucy the Loser!" I laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry. Was I supposed to be offended? Because the only thing offending me is your face." I smirked.

She gasped and walked out the bathroom with her friends. I went into a stall, and locked the door. I pulled out my blade, which was really a razor that I pulled apart.

Fat. Cut.

Stupid. Cut.

Murderer. Cut.

B****. Cut.

I was about to cut again when the girls walked in. Are you kidding me?! "Lucy are you okay?"Erza called out. "Yup."

I slid the razor one more time. It cut so deep this time. I tensed and dropped the razor. When it hit the floor, it echoed.

"Lucy, what was that?" I got anxious. "U-uh, I d-don't k-know." "Please come out." I groaned. "Just give me a second."

I bent down and grabbed the razor an d put it back in my shoe. I recovered my arm, not caring about the blood at the time and came out of the stall.

They all looked at me. "I'm okay. Let's just get back." I told them. They nodded.

~Back in the lunch room~
~Natsu's p.o.v~

When the girls sat back down I looked at Lucy. "Now eat." I growled at her. She nodded her head. While she grabbed her fork, I noticed something on her arm.

I looked closer, noticing that it was blood. "Lucy. Give me your blade." She looked at me. "What're you talking about?" I pointed at her arm.

She looked down to see blood running through. She cursed silently under her breath. I opened my hand out to her. She slowly pulled a blade out of her shoe and handed it to me.

I won't ever let her do it again.