Beaten: Chapter 8

~Laxus's p.o.v~

We all went outside to find Lucy running somewhere. We all followed her and got to a park. "I got this one,"I said.

I went over to her and sat on the swing. "You okay?" She shook her head. "Oh, right. Sorry. That was a dumb question."

She turned away. "I don't know why you guys came. I don't need your help." I ruffled her hair. "We might not be the best supporters, but we'd love to help you."

She laughed and turned back to look at me. "Is this how I'm going to live for the rest of my life? In pain and suffering?" I shook my head. "No. I'm not going to let you go back there. You can stay with me."

"What about Austin? He's more important than me."she started to tear up. "I can't stand to see him with that man." I nodded "Of course he can."

"That motherfucker! That bitch! That son of a whore! That godda-" "Okay, okay. I get that you hate him. If you're gonna do that, we need to go somewhere else. There's kids here."

A few minutes passed.

"Um, Laxus?" I hummed in response. "I need to go to the hospital." I quickly snapped my head to look at her. "What the fuck, Lucy?! Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!"

I quickly picked her up and ran to the others. "We gotta go to the hospital." Everyone was confused. "Why?" I looked at Lucy for an answer.

"Um... maybe a few broken bones." Erza glared at her. "Why didn't you say something?!" She flinched. "I'm sorry. I- I didn't-" I interrupted.

"Alright. Alright. We can continue this later." With that, we all walked quickly to the hospital with Lucy in my arms.

~Time Skip~

~at the hospital~

"Hi, um, we have a friend that may have a few broken bones,"Levy said. The front desk lady nodded. "Let me guess. Is it Lucy?" We all were curious as to why she knew it was Lucy when Lucy smiled. "Hey Aquarius"

We all looked at Lucy. "I happen to come here a lot,"Lucy explained. They put  Lucy on to a cloth table like thing. "You guys must stay out here while Ms. Lucy gets her treatment done. We will inform you when we're done." They pushed Lucy past the door and we sat down in the waiting room.

~Lucy's p.o.v~

Dr.Mavis had walked in. "Alright Lucy, what happened this time?"she asked. "I was just being my clumsy  old self and tripped down the stairs." She nodded. You got to be more careful Lucy. You do things like this all the time and eventually, well you know what will happen." I nodded. 

"Sorry, Mavis-San for worrying you." After a few examinations, she sighed. "Looks like you have a broken rib and a broken arm. I'm gonna let you get some rest and then later your friends can come in."she said while putting my arm in a cast and bandaging my chest."

When she left the room, I slowly fell into a peaceful sleep, knowing that he can't get to me right now.

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter isn't long. i really wanted to make it longer but I've been really busy here lately and I wanted to get something out for you guys. Happy late Thanksgiving!!!