Beaten: Chapter 6

~The next day~
~Levy's p.o.v~

I'm worried for Lucy. She's not at school! What do you think happened to her? Do you think she....

No. She couldn't have.

~Narrator's p.o.v~

At lunch time, Levy scurried off to their table. "Guys! Lu-chan isn't here! I'm worried."She yelled.

"What do you mean she isn't here?!"Erza asked. "I mean she's not here!"

They all immediately rushed out of the school. "Guys. We don't know where she lives."Natsu said.

"I do."Laxus said from behind the group. "First of all, you want to help us?! And second of all, how do you know where she lives?"Mira asked shocked.

"We're cousins. I always help a cousin in need."he said calmly. "Then let's go!!!"Natsu yelled running off to a random direction.

"Natsu. It's this way."

~Laxus's p.o.v~

After reaching Lucy's house, I knocked on the door. Her dad opened the door. Why am I not suprised?

"What the hell do you want Laxus?! And these idiots too?"he asked growling. "Let us through this door."

He shook his head. "No." I pushed him out of the doorway, and held him against the wall.

"Guys. Go find Lucy." They nodded and ran upstairs to find her.

After a few seconds, I heard a loud scream. I quickly knocked out her dad, and ran up the stairs.

I ran in her room to find Natsu taking a bottle of pills away from her and her on the floor crying. There was also a blade beside her, and new cuts on her arms.

"What the fuck Lucy?!"I yelled at her. She looked up at me to show a big black eye, but quickly looked down once she realized it was me.

Natsu walked up to her and pulled her chin up, examining the eye. "Luce. Who did this to you?"

Lucy shook her head. "It doesn't matter." I was stunned. She almost killed herself. And she's saying it doesn't matter.

I growled. I knew who it was. I'm not dumb. "Lucy. If it is him I will kill him." She shook her head. "It wasn't him."

"Who's him?!"Erza asked. I was about to explain, but Lucy cut me off. "He doesn't matter. Don't worry about him."

"Well, then who did this?"Laxus asked. "I did it okay! It was all my fault! It's my fault this happened in the first place."

"What do you mean it's your fault?!"Erza asked. "Because it is! You guys wouldn't understand!"

"Well, we can't understand if you don't tell us!"Levy yelled at her. "Just don't worry about it! It was my fault!"she yelled back.

After all of this stress, she passed out. Everyone was worried. Natsu picked her up and layed her in her bedroom. Hopefully, she'll tell them all what happened when she wakes up.