Beaten: Chapter 7

~Laxus's p.o.v~
Warning!!!!!!!!!!: Very strong language used in this chapter.

After we put Lucy in her room, we went down to the living room to wait. A few minutes later and her dad woke up. I walked over to him growling.

"What did you do to Lucy? You bastard!"I yelled as I punched him in the face, breaking his nose.

"What are you talking about?! I didn't do nothing!"he yelled back in a drunken slur. Great. He's drunk.

"God dammit! Fuck you Jude! You can't even stop drinking for one goddamn minute! You putting Lucy through hell! And you're the one doing it!"I yelled at him, punching him each time I finished a sentence.

All of the others pulled me back when I punched him for the fifth time. "Laxus! Enough! What kind of nonsense is running through your head?!"

"He did it! He's the one who gave Lucy all of those bruises! He's the one who gave Lucy that black eye! And he's the one who made her try to kill herself! Twice!"I yelled in pure anger.

No one's getting away with that. Not now. Not ever.

Everyone got into a fighting stance once they realized it was him. "Guys, no! It not even worth it!"I said sternly, making them back down.

"That bitch deserves it anyways. She's just a fucking murderer."he smirked. I glared at him, fixing to pounce.

All of a sudden, a blonde blur ran past us and out the front door. Lucy.