2 - Talia

I have moved out of Timothy's place because I had enough of him trying to control my life and I moved in with Leroy. I miss seeing my best friend on a day to day basis but I understand why she left and I still think she should tell him, I know Tony misses her too. He wont admit it but he does, he's so stupid sometimes, he loves her but let her go, if only he knew what she was hiding. Occasionally Leroy takes him out to the shooting range to let Tony remove some of his anger and they have manly conversation. Leroy refuses to take me to the range, he's scared because the first time I shot a gun I had an emotionless expression. Let's just put it this way, no one messes with me and my family. Apparently Leroy had a plan for me tonight but I am absolutely clueless, I don't want to stay out too late tonight as I have plans to spend time with Timmy tomorrow. Speaking of my brother I wonder if he's forgiven me for moving out yet. Oh well, I don't care. I'm living with the man I care deeply about. Yes we still haven't said the 'L' word yet. We are agreed that it's still too early. I set out some ground rules on our second date - which only happened the week before Audrianna left - that he's not to propose until after a year of us being officially a couple. Oh, that might be what tonight is about, him officially asking me to be his girlfriend because he hasn't actually asked, we've just been dating. Christ, what am I going to wear? I better ask Ziva. Oh.....I can't, she's in Tellavive with her dad. I better ask Emily, Abby and Sarah. Well this is going to be fun.