31 - Talia

I looked up at the paramedics that had arrived covered in blood and holding a blue bundle in my arms "You're too late" I huffed "Sorry Ma'am it couldn't be helped" the male paramedic replied "You have blue flashing lights and a siren for a reason. Don't make any excuses because I know that every emergency service has some form of warning system for these types of things. Now the true question is, how am I going to explain the blood on the carpet to my landlord?" I asked which had both paramedics in shock. "Ma'am if you just let me attend to your friend and the baby then we'll be out of your way" the male replied "Your colleague can handle the check over" I stated gesturing to the young female "I wouldn't upset her" Tim whispered to the man. "You on the other hand" I stated pointing straight at the male paramedic "You can start cleaning my carpet. There's some carpet cleaner in my kitchen cupboard". The young female paramedic looked up at me with an eyebrow raised before laughing "My word, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you" she chuckled "Well it'll teach him. This isn't a male orientated world anymore and he can't make any excuses" I nodded "Are you really going to make him clean your carpet?" she asked "It depends" I replied "On what?" "On whether or not he's the only one licensed to drive the ambulance" I said while handing the little blue bundle to the new mummy. "Actually, Tal. Dinozzo will be cleaning it up" Leroy said "No babe, let him go with his family" I smiled at the trio.