24 - Ava

I woke up the following morning rejuvinated. "Morning, Talia" I yawned walking into the kitchen. When I fully opened my eyes and looked in the kitchen I instantly regretted it. "Woah! Guys! Keep it PG!" I screeched covering my eyes. "Jesus! Sorry Ava! We didn't hear you get up" Talia blushed pushing her PJ's back to normal. "Is it safe yet?" I asked "Yea" Talia replied. I uncovered my eyes slowly and carefully. "Why the hell is he here anyway?" "Oh, he stayed the night because I had called him over to talk" "About what?" "About the fact that my brother is dating Abby" "So Tabby is finally a thing?!" I squeaked "Yea, Tabby is finally a thing" Talia smiled. I was about to say something else but was interrupted by my stomach growling. "I guess I should grab some breakfast" I blushed "Yeah me too" Talia agreed. "No, No. You two go sit down in the living room, catch up fully and I'll make breakfast" Gibbs instructed "But honey, it's my apartment I should be the one to cook" Talia objected trying to get into the kitchen. "No, go and talk with Ava, you haven't spoken properly in ahes because you've been here and she's been back in the UK." Gibbs tutted blocking the kitchen. "Fine" Talia huffed and walked back towards me. "Blimey, what a gentlemen you picked" I smiled "I know he's too much of a gentlemen for his own good sometimes" Talia sighed "At least he's not a bad boyfriend" I shrugged "He can't afford to be, Tim would have him dig his own grave before killing him" Talia stated. I tried to look at Talia seriously but one look from her and I was in a fit of laughter.