49 - Talia

I called in a favour from Audrianna so that if Ava is injured we have someone on hand to patch her up. "Audri until we have her I would like you to stay in the car so that you don't get hurt." I instructed "What about you? You are pregnant after all" Audrianna sighed "I'm going to be fine Audri. I promise." I smiled "Talia you're staying in the car too, I don't know what Gibbs would do to me if you and the baby go hurt" Tony stated. "Tony I'm a grown ass woman I can look after myself. He might be my boyfriend and my baby daddy but he aint my husband yet. Even then he won't be able to tell me what I can and can't do" I snapped "I know but that won't stop him and you know it" Tony sighed "I'm here to do one thing and that's to save a good friend not to be lectured on my relationship with your boss." I huffed before getting out of the car and stood in front of it. "Talia Athena McGee, I have heard so much about you. Your friend here has been talking a lot about you" The man holding Ava chuckled dryly. "Give me Ava and I'll be on my way" I bargained "It's not that easy. You see, I love Ava but she left me thinking that she could stop me from loving her" the figure explained. "If you loved her you wouldn't be doing this. You would have let her go" I sighed "But I don't want to let her go and now I won't have to" "If you loved her you would" "I do love her!" he argued "Then prove it to her. Let her go. Let her be happier with someone else because that's what love means being able to let some one go even if you don't want to" I explained. As I said that I caught a glimpse of Leroy out of the corner of my eye standing with his hands pushing back his jacket to show off his badge and gun. I stayed looking straight at the man as he was having a mental battle with himself, then suddenly his grip on Ava loosened and the weapon fell from his hands smashing to the floor. I caught Ava as she ran to me while Leroy cuffed the man. Everything after that happened slowly, Tony, Timothy and Audrianna took the man home in the car that I had come in while I just stood holding Ava as she sobbed into my shoulder, shaking from the shock of the events from today. "You okay?" Leroy mouthed to me. I just nodded to him and then looked down at Ava. "Ava, honey. It's okay, he's gone. Leroy and I will have a conference with Her Majesties Scotland Yard and make sure that he never bothers you again" I promised "Thank you" she chocked "For what?" I asked slightly confused "For coming to get me, for disobeying protocol, for facing that demon" she replied. "Ava, you are my Ohanna. Ohanna means family and family means that no one gets left behind or forgotten. Besides, you would have done the same for me." I shrugged "Anyway how did it go with the baby? OMG I totally forgot about the baby! Is everything okay? I didn't hurt you when I ran to you did I?" she rambled which caused me to chuckle "You, my dear are the penultimate reason why I miss the United Kingdom. You all worry a little too much" this statement caused Ava to pout "Let's go home" Leroy suggested "Let's go home. And the baby is fine we're going to have a party this weekend to tell people the result" I nodded.