32 - Audrianna

When I was in the hospital they took Arlo away to check him over to make sure he was healthy, I glanced over at a half sleep Tony. "Oh T, I should be the one who should be falling asleep" I whined poking his arm softly to wake him up and then looked at all the visitors enter the room as well as the nurse who handed our little boy to me "He's all healthy Mrs Dinozzo, he weighs 6 pound 7 ounces" the nurse said before leaving. I gave Tony a stern look as he must have put me down as that. "Aduri don't kill him. Arlo's going to do that for you" Talia chuckled "Tal, he started it" I huffed "And I'm finishing it" she warned "Did that paramedic clean your carpet?" I asked with a slight smile "Yea he did" she replied. It made me giggle and I glanced down at Arlo. "Come on and Share, Mrs Dinozzo. This is all I've heard about for the past two hours" Gibbs laughed which made me give him a stern look "Ok Talia, you're first" Tony muttered half asleep. "Is God-daddy getting impatient?" Talia teased "Yes" Gibbs whined "Awe you're so cute" Talia smiled before pecking his lips. "You two are cute together, I'm glad I picked the cutest and best godparents for my well our boy" I commented "Hand him here then please" Talia gleamed. So I handed Arlo to her and I settled back into the bed. "Rest Audri. We got him" Talia whispered as she pressed a kiss to my forehead.