18 - Audiranna

It felt nice to be back at NCIS sitting at my new desk as Talia and Gibbs were watching over me just in case my blood pressure got really high again, since I had to take it twice a day and was taking tablets to control it. Talia wouldn't let me go back to work at the hospital so I gave up work and started to work back with the team, and man it felt great to be back. I worked in the computer filling in some paper work as I wasn't allowed to go off site, Gibbs' new rule. When Tony walked over to me and asked "How's little Arlo doing?", I looked up at him and sighed, my eyes turned a lighter shade with seemed like sorrow "Arlo is doing fine Dinozzo. There's an scan on Thursday 12 Noon and I really don't want you there so Talia is going to come and tell you how it goes" I said sort of spitting his surname and then I headed down to Abby when he started to say something to me and then sat by Abby.

"Audrianna, it's good to see you again" she said and pulled me into a warm embrace, I placed my head in her shoulder and teared up "You know I love being here but he's putting pressure on me to get back with him" I whispered a little bit loud when I felt arms around my waist, and a brissely kiss on my cheek "I will talk to him for you. You need to take your time" Tim said after kissing Abby's cheek which made me chuckle. "So when are you guys telling Talia?" I asked "Tomorrow" they sighed.