Chapter Five

NICO'S POINT OF VIEW

I wrapped my arms around the sleeping Percy, giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead. His lips pulled into a sleepy smile. He slept peacefully for the entire day, and I continued to rest beside him.

When he did finally wake up, he turned to look me in the eye.

"Thank you." He whispered.

I tilted my head. I was confused as to what he was thanking me for.

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for calling Piper. I kept freaking out. I needed to be calmed down."

I smiled gently, nodding. He sleepily lifted his head and gave me a gentle peck on the lips. I grinned brightly.

"Should we watch a movie?" I asked him.

He gave me a mischievous smile, and went over to the movie shelf. When he was half way there, I said with a laugh, "No Finding Nemo!"

He turned around quickly, giving me the most pitiful pout ever. He tilted his head. The puppy dog eyes that I barely ever could resist came out.

"We watched it last time!" I kept laughing as I spoke.

"Fine, The Little Mermaid," he says with a tiny smirk.

"Get Finding Nemo."

"I thought so." He says, grabbing the movie and putting it in.

He came beside me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. We curled up together, cuddling up every five seconds.

"I hate finding Nemo."

"Too bad."