Chapter Ten

Will's PoV

The look on Percy's face was murderous and it scared me shitless. I could see Malcolm giving him the same cautious look as I was, and it made me nervous. We had been running around and searched for any sign of Nico. I could tell Malcolm had the same nervous look as we looked for the only thing that cold keep Percy sane.

"I need a break," Malcolm murmured.

I bit my lip and watched as Percy turned around and gave Malcolm a death glare. I slowly reached for the bow that was wrapped around my body. I gave Malcolm a look to run and hoped Percy didn't notice.

"You can rest," he snapped. "When we find Nico."

Malcolm bit his lip. "I really need to rest. I'm tired, okay?"

"I don't care if you are tired," he yelled. "I want to find Nico and I will leave you here if you don't think you can continue."

I had never seen Percy so angry and I slowly took a step towards him. I placed a hand on his shoulder and tried to tell him a deep breath. The next think I knew, I was on the ground, clutching my wrist in pain.

"You're on his side?" he snapped angrily as he grabbed the collar of my shirt."I thought Nico was your best friend! How do you think he wold feel if he found out you stopped helping me find him?"

"We won't find him if we get killed in the process, Percy," I said worriedly. "Percy, you need to get some rest, too. You look exhausted."

"I will not sleep until Nico is found," he snapped. "If you guys are helping me then you will not stop until we do find him."

"Percy," Malcolm said gently. "Will is right. You look like you are about to pass out. We'll still find him."

"What if something happens to him while we are sleeping?" he asked shakily.

"We would have been traveling anyway," I said quietly. "We need to stop and rest before we get hurt because we are tired."

He finally gave in and once my wrist was wrapped up from when Percy had pushed me down and onto it. I waited for Percy to fall asleep and then fell asleep beside Malcolm.