Chapter Nine

A/N: This'll be really short. I'm supposed to be asleep. I'll do another update at another time.

Percy's PoV

"What do you mean Nico is missing?" he asked quickly.

"I heard Nico scream," I muttered worriedly. "He disappeared and I couldn't find him anywhere. I'm pretty sure someone took him."

Chiron gave me a worried look as he tried to think of who would take him. I felt something inside me break but I couldn't decipher what it was, not that I really cared. I was too busy thinking about Nico.

"We need a quest to find him!"

"Percy, do you really think that is a good idea? Most of the demigods are injured. Will we have enough for a quest?" Chiron asked quietly.

"In case you have forgotten," I suddenly snapped. "We only need three people for a quest."

He sighed but nodded in my direction, giving me the go ahead to speak to the oracle. At least, that is what I took it as. I marched around to find two other people I could take with me, not even bothering with the oracle or a prophecy.

I ran up to Will and Malcolm, demanding they come with me. There was a moment of indecision, before they both slowly nodded. I hardly noticed the fear in their eyes as I dragged them towards the border of camp.

"You have visited Rachel?" Malcolm asked slowly.

I scowled before replying "I'm not wasting precious time speaking to the oracle. We need to find Nico as soon as possible." The minute I finished speaking, I turned to them, daring them silently to argue. Neither did.

I quickly walked out of camp, ignoring Chiron's calls to get me to come back. I was determined to get Nico back, even if I killed someone in the process.