Epilogue

Percy's PoV

Actually, I lied. Percy isn't here right now. This is Kronos' PoV. The golden eyes look wonderful on Percy!

I stood hidden behind a pillar, watching Gaea order troops of monsters to get into positions. When she screamed attack, she joined me, and we both watched as demigods from both camps fought through the army of monsters. 

There were a few people even looking around frantically, and I wondered if they were searching for our 'prisoner', Percy Jackson. I waited until Jason Grace and Nico stepped up. The son of Hades looked pissed off.

"Kronos, we know you're here. How about you come out and fight us!"

Instead of me stepping out, Gaea did. The monsters drew back. I watched as our plan unfolded. Gaea began fighting the swarms of demigods that rushed at her, fighting with all of the will they had. It was cute.

The son of Hades once again called for me, and I decided it was time to make an appearance. I blinked my golden eyes at each of them, and when they saw who I was in control of, they nearly hesitated. 

I had taken their greatest strength and turned it into their greatest weakness. Nico hissed out a string of curses, walking forward until he was standing directly in front of me. I raised Riptide, swinging it around. I would have prefered my scythe, but there was no way we would have been able to initiate this battle as soon as we had. 

"Percy, I know you're in there," Nico said softly, and I nearly scoffed.

"He's basically dead," I said mockingly. "He's in such a deep sleep that he is relying on me to keep him alive. If you kill me, you kill him." 

I gave a satisfied grin as I watched him hesitate, but soon he was closing his eyes in concentration. I lifted my sword and prepared to stab -

"He's more alive than you think, Kronos. I can feel him inside of you, and his life force is even stronger than yours."

That made me hesitated. Was he trying to overpower me like Luke had done? I had taken as many precautions as I could. I had nearly killed the boy, hitting his new mortal point. He should be comatose, not more alive than me. He shouldn't be more alive than a Titan.

"Percy, I don't know why or how you turned to their side, but I'm begging you to come back. I'm back and the gods have sworn that they won't take me. They thought I would be needed more than you so they took me. They didn't want to risk me dying." 

I lost control.

Percy's PoV

I stared at Nico. 

"You're okay. I thought you had died. I went on a quest and then Kronos told me Zeus took you-"

"Percy, its okay. Can you get him out of your head?"

I hesitated. Could I? I didn't feel very strong at the moment. 

"I don't know."

Kronos' PoV

I took over the body of Percy once more and raised the sword, aiming at Nico's head. He rose his own sword for a counter attack, and soon we were in a full out attack. Gaea ordered the monsters to fight again, but my own personal battle was with the only person that could bring Percy Jackson back. 

Gaea went down.

The monsters disappeared. 

The campers all swarmed us.

I felt swords glance my skin, but they never really came near Percy Jackson's mortal point. Well, none came close, but after a while one hit it spot on. I turned to see Annabeth Chase standing behind me, her sword sticking out of my wrist. 

I fell. 

Percy's PoV

I retook control with a shuttering breath. Will ran over with Kayla and Austin, and they tried to get rid of the wound. I heard Nico freaking out above me. 

"Nico, I missed you."

"I missed you, too, Percy."

He kissed me. 

I died.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME AFTER I STOPPED UPDATING FOR SIX MONTHS. ALSO, THIS STORY WAS FINISHED DURING MY MASS UPDATE FOR 500 FOLLOWERS AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU.