Chapter 2: New Residence and Guard Duty?

After a pause, a giddy man, slightly taller than me (5' 10" I'd assume, well, with the hat, of course) who came up to me with a creepy grin, "Hello~! You're in Super Jail! I am the Warden, and you are the criminal~!"

Welp, I'm boned.

~~~~~~~~~~Continued~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V//First P.O.V

           "W-Wait! What? You're telling me we have the wrong gu-, er, girl?" the Warden asked as his head tilted to the side, somehow not knocking over his gravity-defying hat.

           I nodded a little, paying little to no attention towards him, well, until Jared exclaimed, "S-Sir, if we keep her i-in a jail cell, she'll b-be torn a-apart!"

           Taking this note into account, the Warden rest a finger on his chin with a gentle 'hm' in response. "Where else can we keep her, then, Jared?"

          "U-Uh, well, I was thinking-."

           "Oh! I know! She can stay in your room, wouldn't that be nice, er...?" the Warden exclaimed but began to pause, his eyes trailing to me.

          Jerking up, knowing it was my time to say something, I spoke up, "(Y/N)"

          The Warden grinned, "(Y/N)?"

          I nodded.

          "How come you are here?"

           I paused to take in that question, but took a deep breath and explained, "I actually robbed a bank, or attempted to, anyways, since this robot friend of yours interrupted it." I pointed to the robot, as it's face contorted in a slight offended way.

          "S-See? She won't last a w-week!" Jared protested. I glared at him, obviously offended by his statement.

          "Oh, now, now, Jared, she'll be fine, but just in case, she's sleeping with you."

          "Wait, wait, wait! Warden!? No way in hell am I sleeping with that shortie!" I protested, my eyes turning back to glare at the midget. 

          "Oh? Would you rather sleep with one of our inmates?" the Warden questioned. This shut me up.

           "Then it's settled! You will be staying with little ol' Jared for until we can find a replacement of some kind!"

          "Wait, she can stay with me," a buff, and hoarse, voice interrupted. I looked over to see a really, I mean REALLY muscly.....woman? Her looks were atrocious, but I couldn't help but respect.....her? Eh, I'll call it a her.