Chapter 6: Relationship Problems and Vacation

When I got to Alice's room, I immediately changed into my uniform, seeing as Alice was in the shower, before leaving without another word, my side aching and my heart pounding. I just realized he still held my DNA.....I shivered at the thoughts, knowing he could do whatever he wished to such a privilege that he had attainted.....

Eh, what's the worst that could happen? 

~~~~~~~~~~Continued~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V//First P.O.V

           I rubbed my aching side, hissing as the dull pain resonated from within. Curse that evil scientist! Now I have to deal with this ordeal for a week, more or less. 

           I was currently doing my rounds, looking around for any suspicious activity, pulling aside any gory wars and now I was here, currently residing in a empty jail cell, for whatever reason, it was unknown. I just decided to rest a little, ignoring the strong stench wafting from within and the strange liquids that was spread about the cell. I didn't want to know if it was blood, spit, or........let's not dwell there, alright?

           The Warden told me he was going to change up my job, since he was trying to teach a disobedient robot to obey, and that I would start cleaning duty tomorrow. Of course, I didn't like the idea, but as long as it preoccupied myself for a few hours or so, I think I'd be fine, it just depends on what's IN the jail cell the disturbs me. After looking around Super Jail, I noticed a few incidents here and there, whether it was just a few leaks or even a large pile of dead bodies, I'd usually stray away from those things, but now I had no choice to confront the matter, well, tomorrow, anyways.

          I hummed as I crossed my legs, bouncing my free leg up and down in attempt to relax. Every once in awhile I'd hear the occasional yell for help or the blood curdling screams of another. Even if I was slightly disturbed, and would sometimes fidget in response, I still continued to hum the sounds out until they were no more.

          Finding my time was up, I got up from the stiff bed and headed out, noticing that everything was normal and nothing out of the ordinary happened while I was gone. Lazily, I walked through the halls until I heard a loud commotion coming from the bars to my right.

          "You were looking at him, weren't you?!" a male voice shouted to another.

           "No, babe, I promise!" the other male called back.

           "Hey, what's going on here?" I asked as I headed towards the cell. A African-American (not racist, I swear) male, once again taller than me, looked back at me, face contorted in annoyance, his ponytail bobbing in response.

           "Nothing, it's nothing," the male responded and crossed his arms with a 'hmph'.

           "Hey, I'm here for ya'," I said and hesitantly pat his back through the bars. He eyed me warily before crouching down and bawling into his palms.