Vacation: Day 2 ; Part 1

"D-Don't worry, (Y/N)!" Ash squealed, "I'll clean it up!"

        I only moaned again in response.

       "Oh, she doesn't look to well," Paul admitted, his voice becoming incoherent.

      "Uh-oh," someone said, and before I knew, my eyes rolled back and I passed out....

~~~~~~~~~Continued~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V//First P.O.V

             I awoke to a light patting on my head, it was cold, damp and felt actually kind of good on my boiling skin....

            I moaned lightly, my senses groggy and my head absorbing a large headache, "W-Wha--?"

            I tried sitting up but was placed back down, "Don't worry, just lay down, you need the rest."

            I recognized the voice to be Paul, before subconsciously turning the ends of my lips upward in a attempt to smile. My head buzzed, every thought that came across my head, a pang of pain interrupting each and every one.

             "Where a---m I?" I spoke, my voice hoarse from sleep.

             "Don't worry, you're in the infirmary, we took you here after that......episode," Paul explained before patting my head again with the damp towel.

             "S--Stingray?" I murmured, slowly opening and closing my eyes to adjust to the bright light fixtures above me.

             "D-Don't worry, he won't be a problem, I think," I heard Ash say, murmuring the last part just loud enough for me to hear the obscure words.

             "O-oh," I said, letting out a small groan. I coughed, my body quaking in protest, before letting my body go limp on the cushioned bed.

            "She's sick," I heard Paul murmur to the rest of the group.

             "Don't you think we already know that?" Nicky responded, taking a puff of a cigarette.

            "She just looks," Paul paused to observe me for a moment, "a bit mess up..."

           "Ugh, D--rin-k," I said, letting my voice recover for a moment.

           "Oh! Yes, honey, here you go," Paul answered, lifting my back up to help me take a sip. The liquid cooled my throat, refreshing my insides before I let a soft sigh. It helped, but the soreness wouldn't cease.