Vacation: Day 1 ; Part 2

I ignored the calls and followed Alice, intent on getting to the new destination. Whatever those freaks wanted, I didn't want to stay to find out. They were to.....untrustworthy for my liking, and I can't be flattered by such mockery of such a pathetic group! I hissed a few more profanities before relaxing. Maybe a good old movie would lighten my spirits?

~~~~~~~~~~Continued~~~~~~~~~~

First P.O.V//Your P.O.V

          It was getting later and later by the minute, but even still, Alice and I continued to watch a assortment of movies for the time being. So engrossed in the movie, I didn't hear a rough knock to the door. Again. Again. Again

          Finally snapping away from my thoughts when the knocks became more violent, I jerked to life and made my way towards Alice's entrance (her rooms A095, so it wasn't too far away from yours) and looked through the door's glass but couldn't make out the figure. I squinted before a loud knock resonated through the door, causing me to jump in shock.

          I unlocked the door cautiously, opening it ever so slightly to peak out. I groaned, seeing it was the people from before.

          "What the hell are you guys doing over here?" I asked the seven.

          "U-Uh, we just want to apologize," a timid guy explained, with what appeared to be some weird skin condition (Yes, I know he was caught in a fire, this is just your assumption), but apparently this was not the reason, for a few of them glared at the poor guy...

           "F-ck no," Stingray responded in his usual high-pitched, raspy tone, "We were just here to give you a friendly invitation!"

           "U-Uh, I know this is a bit off topic, but how did you find this room anyways?" I asked.

          "That's not the point," Stingray interrupted and continued, "Why don't you hang out with us tonight at the bar? Just like old times!"

          "That was literally a day or two ago," I deadpanned.

          "Uh, yeah, whatever," Stingray pushed the subject aside, "Anyways, you going?"

          The group looked at me with anticipation as I looked back with a skeptical expression adorning my features.

          "How about.........no," I answered and closed the door before it jerked back. His foot caught in the door.......damn it all!

           "Oh, (Y/N), I wish you had a choice," Stingray said, leaning against the door frame.

           "Alice!" I yelled and immediately Stingray's eyes bulged out.

           "U-Uh, no need for that, sister!" Paul said, shaking his hands in defense.