Chapter 2.

Chapter 2 

Harry's POV

So there I was sitting on my garden wall messing around with 'the boys'; Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam. We carried on fooling around and pushing each other of the wall, I noticed two people walk out of next doors house; I know we were getting new neighbours but I wasn't aware they had already moved in. I saw a middle aged man and woman walk towards their car, I couldn't help wonder if they had any children, any my age, maybe a girl. I do hope she looks like her mum but a younger version, for a middle aged woman damn she looks good. Before I was caught staring I resumed pushing Liam of the wall. After finally tiring of pushing each other around we all sat in silence catching our breath back until it started all over again. Louis thought it would be funny to pull everyone off the wall, this resulted in another play fight. We all started to get seriously into a play fight until we heard the door of the house next to mine shut loudly. We all stopped suddenly and turned to see a girl with long brown wavy hair, piercing blue eyes and a slender figure. I couldn't really see much else, she was looking down the whole time whilst walking down her garden.

"Is she new around here?" Zayn questioned.

"Must be, never seen her." I replied, still in a daze. I have to admit, she looked beautiful.

"Why do you always get the good looking neighbours Harry?" Niall half moaned whilst speaking with a hint of sarcasm.

"Uh...I don't, the previous neighbours were almost 90, not even Louis' that desperate."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Oh nothing..."

Once again the play fighting resumed until we decided it would be a good idea to actually start the band practice we had organised at my house. You see, were all in a band called One Direction. We're not famous worldwide, but in our little town you could say we're well known. Not to brag but we get a fair bit of female attention, we're 5 attractive looking guys that can sing, why wouldn't we? We've considered bigger audiences like auditioning for the X Factor or Britain's Got Talent, but at the moment we just want to get through this year at school. We're all 17 except for Louis, he acts the youngest but is in fact the oldest being 18, almost 19.

Band practice seemed to be going well, until it seemed like we were having to battle with someone else's tunes. We tried to continue but I was really distracted. I decided to see what was going on out back, I stared out of my window and straight into the garden next door, they seemed to be having some sort of party, I didn't really notice much else apart from the girl I saw earlier dancing around with some boy, she looked as if she was having the time of her life whilst having a laughing fit, as soon as she looked up she noticed me. Shit. My eyes locked with hers for a split second but I felt like she was looking right through me.

"Hey, we're gonna go from the top, you ready?"

"Huh? Oh...yeah, sure." I managed to say.

"What you looking at?"

"N-nothing, their bbq chicken just looks really good."

"Sure it does Haz."

"Anyway, from the top?"

"3..2...1.."