Chapter 11.

Carlota's POV

You know they say if you kiss someone and there are fireworks, they're the one. Well that was exactly what happened. As soon as our lips touch my whole body felt different, a good different, like a massive firework display was going off right inside of me. His lips fitted together with mine like a missing puzzle piece. He wasn't rough, he applied the right amount of pressure, it was such a cliché moment but it was perfect. Our lips moved in perfect sync and it couldn't have been any better. I didn't want it to end but I could already tell by the silence around the room we had a little audience. When we reluctantly broke away I stared straight into his eyes, he gave me a small smirk before speaking.

"You really are beautiful." He gushed; I couldn't help but grin widely.

"FINALLY!" Louis shouted as he gave us a group hug. "I was starting to think I would have to force you to kiss." Harry gave him a death glare. "Okay, I'm kidding, I knew you would finally kiss but you kept us all in suspense." Louis said.  The whole room was still pretty hushed, there was little conversation, everyone still seemed to be focused on us, I was slightly embarrassing that everyone appeared to have been watching us but I definitely don't regret it.

After we walked of the dance floor we decided to rest our feet a little, I don't know about Cassie but my feet were killing.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I announced.

"Do you want me to come with?" Cassie asked.

"No, I'll be alright thanks." I replied.

Once I reached the bathroom there was already people in there stalls, luckily there was a free one. After finishing up I walked over to the sinks to wash my hands, before I could to turn the tap of myself someone did it for me.

"I loved your little show out there."

"Ashley, what are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb, he was only kissing you out sympathy."

"Why would Harry sympathise me?"

"Because he feels sorry for you, you're worthless, no-one wants to be your friend, it's all an act, he doesn't even like you, he just likes to pounce on fresh meat, now he's kissed you, he'll coming running back to me, like always."

"Whatever Ashley, I don't believe you." She was now literally right up in my face.

"I can't wait till he breaks your heart, I will be right, I always am."

"Maybe not this time."

"Leave him alone." She snarled.

"I'm not going to listen to you." From somewhere I had found the confidence to stick up for myself, after years of being manipulated it was time to fight back.

"Oh you will." Before I could do anything her arm came swinging round and she smacked me square in the face, the slap was loud enough to hear down the corridors but not in the dance unfortunately.

"Is that all you got?" I asked cocking my left eyebrow.

"That was just a little appetiser." She turned the tap back on and drenched my dress.

"Wow, really Ashley?" Before she could do anything I scrambled out of the bathroom only to be met by Ashley's little followers in the corridor.

"Going somewhere?" One of them asked whilst smirking. I tried running past but in these heels that was pretty impossible. I quickly removed my heels and ran, I managed to make it to the doors of the dance before my hair was tugged and sent me flying backwards.