Chapter 31.

Epilogue.

*5 years later*

Carlota's POV

"I'm home!" Harry shouted through the door.

"In the living room." I shouted back. Harry waltzed in the room, looking incredibly handsome as always.

"There's my 3 favourite people in the world." He said whilst picking up Phoenix in his arms. "Did you miss daddy?" He cooed at her. She gurgled some sort of reply. She was 3 years old, same as her twin brother Riley but still insisted on making funny noises instead of speaking properly.

"Show daddy your picture you drew." I said to Riley who waddled over to Harry with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Did you draw this?" Harry asked pretending to be surprised. Harry admired the work of his 3 year old son like it was painted by Van Gogh himself. "You know where this is going?" Harry asked Riley. He shook his head in response. "On the fridge." Harry laughed whilst darting towards the kitchen with Riley and Phoenix in tow. They came racing back 5 minutes later with cookies in their hands.

"Is daddy feeding you cookies again?" I asked giving Harry a disapproving smile. The twins giggled at my face. "C'mon, nap time, Uncle Louis will be round later for dinner and you wouldn't want to miss that, would you?" I asked rhetorically whilst picking Riley up and Harry scooped Phoenix up into his arms. We carried them upstairs and set them down to sleep for a couple of hours. Harry sung them a sweet lullaby while I admired from the doorway. He was so good with the children; he was perfect in every way.

"Sound asleep." Harry said taking my hand and leading my downstairs. I made a cup of tea for the both of us and took a seat next to Harry on the sofa. I soon cuddled up into his familiar arms that were always so welcoming.

"Busy day?" I asked.

"Nothing unusual." He replied taking a sip of his tea. "How was your day?"

"Good, we had a drawing today."

"You're such a big kid." Harry joked elbowing me in the side.

"You can't talk." I joked back. "You know, I think Riley's going to follow in your footsteps. He was singing again today." I admitted.

"I'll help him every step of the way." He replied. I gently leaned my head against Harry's chest, listening to the subtle sound of his heartbeat. It was enough to send me into a light sleep. My life was perfect, I wouldn't have asked for it any other way. I finally got my fairy tale ending.